Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Ash Bladestorm

Ddublu

Ever since the latest big patch; I've had Bladestorm bug out for me; usually when im standing atop something or on a ledge. Basically what happens is I get stuck in the animation sort of in that my camera stays warped and it will tell me 'Power in Use' when I attempt to use any powers again. My thoughts on this is that it's having trouble registering my landing spot when the power has finished and so keeps me in the loop.

When I asked my teammates what they saw; they said I was bouncing up and down from the floor to the air. Can't really say much else and I apologize for not having any screen caps of what it looks like on my end. I haven't tried dying to see if it fixes it; however I do know that 'falling out' does not assist with the situation.

Dunno if this has been existent since before the patch but eh..

same here, when i used bladestorm i was unable to use powers, and i was somehow able to defy gravity. while it was hilarious sliding around in the air like a jet i couldnt really get many places, and is kind of annoying when you cant decend to the ground to get through doors :\

Yeah the only things that help are either letting yourself get fully killed, just being downed and then rezzed doesnt work, OR if your really desperate; have teammates finish the mission as fast as you can or hope there are stairs that you can get behind to lower yourself down xD

Either way this is a BIG BIG problem that seems to not just be me. Hopefully DE can get on this asap as Ash's 4th ability is like... one of his only team-helping ability lol.

I'm also having the same problem.. which is why I feel that Blade Storm should be reworked to keep these bugs from happening. instead release shadow clones, with the new armblade animations.. which would allow Ash to move more freely, instead of remaining within the Blade Storm animation for 10+ sec which leads to falling through floors, or getting stuck within the Blade Storm animation.

Edited by Tengu_Bruxo

My first impression on the bug is that it probably only happens when you don't hit the max number of dudes; so it get stuck in the loop after trying to find another dude to attack when none exists. Just a wild guess xD either way I hope they can fix it soon; otherwise im gunna have to find a different warframe ta use :(

From my stand point it's still worth getting Ash despite the bugs. Yeah sure you'll phase through cielings.. floors.. and even sometimes just float in your bladestorm but his other abilities are quite fun. With Dual Zoren I'd guess you'd get red crits all the time when you use smokescreen.

Also when modded you could probably do like.. 700 damage with each suriken i think? which if you hit only one target with both you'd kill most heavy units; at least on Tier 2 and below planets i'd wager.