Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Seem To Be Really Cold Hearted.....

Tomyhunter

I notice a while ago... that every time in the end of the rescue mission you leave the prisoner, behind even with an entire

squad of pissed grineer....

Where is the point of saving the little guy from prison in rescue mission if you leave him behind anyway

Today I loled cuz I saw the little guy with lato and sad smile, waving on me while I leave him behind with a bunch of grineer

marines shootin him in da face

so yeah that could use a fix

have a nice day

Tenno out..

They mentioned how they were going to update the hostage, and yes, also make him/her shoot that little gun since they're so useless.

I'd also like for them to make the hostage's collision not so extreme. DE has mentioned a few times how they love L4D. Maybe they can notice how bumping into a teammate in L4D doesn't mean you get a DEAD STOP in your movement. I've been stuck a few times by being blocked by the hostage, and she wouldn't move away! I went to hack a console before, and she stood right behind me. I couldn't get out after I hacked the console. Fortunately, after about 20 secs she either moved a pixel or my random button spamming worked because I squeezed past her (she might have moved a tiny bit because there were 2 Grineer shooting at us eventually).

Why make the collision box so large? If you're sharing attack hit boxes with movement collision boxes, you're doing things wrong, DE. L4D allows you to push yourself and the other player a little so you can squeeze on by, which is a fair facsimile of how it would work IRL (I know, games, not RL, but this works well in games AND makes sense). I see potential to goof around by pushing the hostage somewhere, but does it matter? And what bad would really come of that? 

Oops, went off a little there, but it's really my only issue with the hostage aside from their terrible path finding (e.g. Grineer galleons, ugh).

For extraction, they should just make the hostage invisible if they don't already. That way it looks like maybe the hostage got on a ship too. You know when you play with teammates, you don't see all their ships taking off too (especially that one map that only has one escape pod haha). The hostage is probably just taking one of those off. In fact, although it's funny right now, they should make everyone invisible at the end who isn't in a pod. Or they should suck everyone out the hole once the pod detaches, because AIR LOCK BREACH.

They mentioned how they were going to update the hostage, and yes, also make him/her shoot that little gun since they're so useless.

I'd also like for them to make the hostage's collision not so extreme. DE has mentioned a few times how they love L4D. Maybe they can notice how bumping into a teammate in L4D doesn't mean you get a DEAD STOP in your movement. I've been stuck a few times by being blocked by the hostage, and she wouldn't move away! I went to hack a console before, and she stood right behind me. I couldn't get out after I hacked the console. Fortunately, after about 20 secs she either moved a pixel or my random button spamming worked because I squeezed past her (she might have moved a tiny bit because there were 2 Grineer shooting at us eventually).

Why make the collision box so large? If you're sharing attack hit boxes with movement collision boxes, you're doing things wrong, DE. L4D allows you to push yourself and the other player a little so you can squeeze on by, which is a fair facsimile of how it would work IRL (I know, games, not RL, but this works well in games AND makes sense). I see potential to goof around by pushing the hostage somewhere, but does it matter? And what bad would really come of that? 

Oops, went off a little there, but it's really my only issue with the hostage aside from their terrible path finding (e.g. Grineer galleons, ugh).

For extraction, they should just make the hostage invisible if they don't already. That way it looks like maybe the hostage got on a ship too. You know when you play with teammates, you don't see all their ships taking off too (especially that one map that only has one escape pod haha). The hostage is probably just taking one of those off. In fact, although it's funny right now, they should make everyone invisible at the end who isn't in a pod. Or they should suck everyone out the hole once the pod detaches, because AIR LOCK BREACH.

yeah maybe the hostage takes another pod but wait.... he cant ..... when 50 000 grineer are shooting at him