Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Yeah, we (GF and I) have seen no change in this issue at all even with the patches, I think it's actually getting worse.

Oh and the host is selected by the game BTW... even if you add everyone, the host who provides the best ping for all squad members is selected as host, it's typical P2P style. Also, we still get this bug playing solo... so host or not, seems irrelevant. 

Before the most recent patch, being the host would most of the time address this issue for me (not for my fellow squad members however).
At the time of writing (post hotfix) being the host seems to no longer do anything for me- I seem to be getting the Network Not Responding error regardless.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello guys, I am currently experiencing exactly the same problem reported by user INVALID_ID.

About a month ago the game accused error on two essential ports for the connection (I do not remember now which they were). I did the recommended procedures by the warframe team to repair the problem in the windows firewall, but still the error persists, showing connection failure always at the end of the game. Another detail is that I can not see the loot of the last match, through the ESC menu. The button simply does not appear, as if I had not played any game This used to happen rarely, but has become more and more frequent, manifesting now in every match I play.

Could the problem be my firewall?

[Edit] Another detail, I am always expelled from squadrons at the end of the missions. A message that the "Session Host Exited" is shown.

[Edit 2] I just did a test, I deactivated my firewall to find out if it was the cause of my problem .... The same message continues appearing at the end of the missions with the same bugs

Thanks for the help,

WhitelineBR

Edited by WhitelineBR
More info, again

On 1/10/2017 at 10:01 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Small update on the fix, we recently rebooted a network appliance that we suspect to be one of the reasons for the "network not responding" (NNR) timeouts. If you have already been sending logs to [DE]Glen please continue to do so by sending new reports of NNR timeouts you encounter moving forward. 

Thank you :community: 

I'm still getting this error, I was thinking to reformat my pc to windows 10 and hope to make this thing work again -.-

23 hours ago, -PearlyShell- said:

I'm still getting this error, I was thinking to reformat my pc to windows 10 and hope to make this thing work again -.-

I wouldn't bother, It is definitely on DE's end and not on yours. I am also getting this issue consistently though it does not always take missions rewards, though it does so approximately 50% of the time. However regardless of solo or public I cannot make progress in invasions at all. I frequently will get resource drops counted but not mission credits or mob-dropped credits. Frequently don't get relic reward drops or prime reward drops. I didn't notice at first but now note that probably about 75% of the time I don't get focus rewards. The list goes on, the issue is so far encompassing that the game is more or less unplayable from a progression standpoint.

This bug has been going on for so long can we please get a bit more attention on it? My patience is honestly running thin, and I feel as though it is the same for other players affected by this.

I've been trying to stay positive and hopeful for so long but It's been almost a good month now and we've yet to see any major progress with regards to fixing this bug =(.

17 hours ago, Turbs24 said:

I wouldn't bother, It is definitely on DE's end and not on yours. I am also getting this issue consistently though it does not always take missions rewards, though it does so approximately 50% of the time. However regardless of solo or public I cannot make progress in invasions at all. I frequently will get resource drops counted but not mission credits or mob-dropped credits. Frequently don't get relic reward drops or prime reward drops. I didn't notice at first but now note that probably about 75% of the time I don't get focus rewards. The list goes on, the issue is so far encompassing that the game is more or less unplayable from a progression standpoint.

Mine's a bit playable. It records the mission when I go solo and when I host a squad; So i put my settings to 100 ping so the game makes me the host for others to join in. Though it's still annoying as hell, It makes me play lesser and lesser

I find that this issue most frequently occurs whenever the following conditions meet for myself
1. In a public or game that is not hosted by myself and if 1 applies
2. I am attempting to update my account information.

In fact, it would seem the error only occurs when an attempt to update my account of any kind occurs.

EDIT: Actually, on second thought Im not too certain if this is 100% the case. It does seem to be where the error happens most frequently however I do not have enough evidence to support that this error occurs when the game is trying to update my account post mission.

Edited by Egotistique

Still having the issue as well. I only get it when it is attempting to update my account at the end of my mission, dropping all progress from the mission instead. Oddly, if I was doing a void fissure, I'll get the item from the relic after a little while with a little message from Ordis apologizing for dropping it during extraction, but no other items, affinity, or credits that I have seen.

On 1/8/2017 at 10:58 PM, HalfDarkShadow said:

Awh man, I hope you've been having better luck today!

Luckily for me, it hasn't occurred much in the past week. I think only once or twice since I made this Topic 2 weeks ago. But if I happen to get rolled back again, I'm planning to grab the EE.log and send it on their way via support ticket(?); where ever it's appropriate to send that kind of information lol.

On a side note (put it in spoilers since it isn't really relevant to the rollback issue):

Reveal hidden contents

Right now though the only issue I've been having, is maybe once or twice a day, I'll join a group where no enemies are spawning, no objective markers on the map (for example like where to go in a Mobile Defense mission), with also a bunch of weird text on the top right of the screen (i.e. Lotus/something/something/something/etc) resulting in everyone disconnecting after 10 ish minutes or so, or if we decide to leave individually after wondering around.

A bit more frequent but it's so infrequent I can only guess it's more likely a connection problem between host and the other players in the party (including myself). But I digress lol.

As long I don't loose any of my progress I'll be a happy camper haha!~

Anyway, hopefully within the next week or so things will be more stable again!

It has *something* to do with how the squads are set.

If I'm the squad leader with my friends... it has never happened.

If I'm invited into the squad by another, it happens frequently but not every single time. It's like a crapshoot.

So far I've tested it 4 days in a row and I've gotten consistent results with the above setup. Fine when I'm the host, not so much when I'm invited into another squad.

I guess we'll have to figure out if it's an issue with how our games are communicating with each other via you and the host.

• 3 months later...

I am sorry to bring this up yet again, but I am having this bug on a regular basis. Alone today I had it like four times over the course of ten missions. Of course I checked my connection immediately, that has never been the problem. The game just seems to struggle spawning me back into my ship.

On 30.5.2017 at 9:37 PM, Joker86 said:

And I am STILL having this issue. I will keep posting every few days until a mod or developer acknowledges the existance of the problem.

Same...random disconnects after missions :/ Starting to get pretty annoying