Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I have no framerate issues, my issue is Warframe closes itself thinking I'm having a hardware failure, both on my old laptop and my new one (which has nothing wrong with it) then 100 files failed to validate and i had to redownload the entire game. Every. Time. I play those stupid missions since U10 came out. I'm really disappointed that it's not fixed.

also yes, throwing exploder cookies, this is needed.

Aww Kitty I'm sorry you're having problems with it. It's weird to me though that your problem is happening on two separate computers, and the problem is happening exactly the same way. The only thing I can think of, if you can't trace the problem to say, a program interfering with you downloads causing corrupted files or something, would be to send in a support ticket and see if they can tell you anything you can try to fix it. Regardless, I hope it gets fixed for you soon.

I have no framerate issues, my issue is Warframe closes itself thinking I'm having a hardware failure, both on my old laptop and my new one (which has nothing wrong with it) then 100 files failed to validate and i had to redownload the entire game. Every. Time. I play those stupid missions since U10 came out. I'm really disappointed that it's not fixed.

also yes, throwing exploder cookies, this is needed.

Do you by chance have an nVidia card? That happened to me for quite a while. I finally figured out that it was nVidia PhysX causing the problems and rolled back the driver.

Attention Aequitas: Prepare yourselves, an unknown object dubbed U11 aproaches.

(Either way we will have an event this weekend I believe.)

Things are pretty exciting for me right now....U11 soon in Warframe, Season 4 updates for League soon too...the suspense is maddening

Edited by Aigloblam