The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I at least am loving damage 2.0... It may have changed, but it seems to be better in a lot of ways. Also, a lvl 30 is now the equivalent of a lvl 70 ish pre damage 2.0, at least if what Steve said in the livestream about lvl 40 now being the old lvl 100.

Edit: Also, my lvl 15 polarised galantine total charged damage is 1240, and that is with  6 of its mod capacity taken up by meele prowess. At a guess, you're just using it against the wrong thing (for example, mine's blunt damage, which hits shields, is completely unnoticeable. I got around it by adding electrical damage, care of charged strike)

Edited by Piranah1

I at least am loving damage 2.0... It may have changed, but it seems to be better in a lot of ways. Also, a lvl 30 is now the equivalent of a lvl 70 ish pre damage 2.0, at least if what Steve said in the livestream about lvl 40 now being the old lvl 100.

Edit: Also, my lvl 15 polarised galantine total charged damage is 1240, and that is with  6 of its mod capacity taken up by meele prowess. At a guess, you're just using it against the wrong thing (for example, mine's blunt damage, which hits shields, is completely unnoticeable. I got around it by adding electrical damage, care of charged strike)

using it against Infested as it deals mostly slashing damage

Errr.. What...

I have a carrier, and I noticed that his sweeper seemed to be one hitting everyone, but I haven't checked the stats... I don't have access to warframe right now, but I'll check it in an hour or two... What mods do you have on it?

they nerfed the sweeper just now ;-; pparently Damage 2.0 made sweeper flat out insane. 

i think i should reduce my insanity in my next chapter, seeing as it will just be about Ash and her story. and yeah, i should not have brought up the hive-mind idea for Aj, let the dead be dead i say, but General Viking is a major character in my story and he is out for revenge against the entire stalker unit, seeing as one of their members decapitated him...yeah, need to put him in a body soon, so it won't be an annoyance later in the story and continuum.

Wow this is actually quite inspiring; watching all these writers roll into action.

The multitude of footsteps clanged on the metal floors of the Grineer ship as dozens ran amok, the commander, herding the group, could be heard shouting:

"Hurry! He went this way!"

The Grineer ran past the door and disappeared as the doors slid shut. A few seconds later, a broken vent is pulled off its hinge; and Loki steps out.

Smiling to himself, Loki always loved it when he could deceive his prey. The 'enemy' they saw running past was nothing but a decoy, one that would dissipate as soon as they lost sight of it. Extermination missions were always the easiest for Loki. His bag of throwing knives clinked as he knelt to the ground, pulling out his Sentinel to boot up. DethCube; unit 1560 whirled to life and its miniature machine gun gave a little trill; almost as if it was excited for the killing that was to come. He checked his equipment: His Paris hummed as he checked his cache of arrows; explosive ones as well as armor piercing, the clink of his knives already told him everything; and the Glaive, the personal favorite, a heavy weapon that could not really be ignored.

Loki stood up, checking his radar, and quickly flicked on his invisibility:

Just as a Grineer Commander walked in.

The Commander was returning from his patrol; having lost sight of the quarry, he returned to his dull patrol. The Commander went back to his station; his front turned towards the Loki, who was standing very, very still.

The invisibility wasn't perfect you see, movement under close scrutiny would draw attention; Fortunately, Loki knew this. He began his mastered sidle against the wall of the room, hoping to wriggle out of sight before beginning the execution. Loki kept his eyes on the Commander; searching for anything that would mean his discovery: Nothing. Loki was half way, just a few more ste-

"Loki."

Orokin's Teeth! Loki almost jumped when he heard the crisp, business-like voice of the Lotus next to his ear. As much as he appreciated the Lotus's advice from time to time; this was certainly not one of those situations.

"Loki, Status Report."

'In a minute mom' Loki imagined himself saying, baring his teeth in a mixture of laughter and fear. Of course, not having a 'mother' meant that he didn't know what the heck he was saying; he just heard it from one of the Grineers. Finally, he slid behind one of the pillars and out of sight of the Grineer.

"This is Loki, reporting in.He breathed into the comm, not wanting to cause any fuss now that he had gotten so far. The helmet should make any sound from the inside inaudible unless any Tenno wanted otherwise; but better to be safe than sorry.

"Loki, you have a new mission objective." Loki grumbled quietly, he hated changing his mission. 

"I'm all ears." 

"Your new target is a Grineer Commander, he is becoming a major political threat among the Grineer for the Teeno, and is willing to do anything to destroy us"

"Would that happen to be the Commander standing 3 feet away from me? Because that would be grand."

"Hold on, Scanning"

"..."

"Affirmative, that is your target; You know what to do."

He did indeed, this was the part all Tenno relished. Silently; he drew his Paris, notching an arrow before spinning around, bow already coming in full draw-

And the Commander standing right in front of him.

Well,

This is a predicament.

well even though i dont have power at home i have set up multiple trades for when i do....all i need now really is primed chamber...but that....that is to much...some people want 100 plus plat for it XD

ill try to add more to my back story/and the foundry "intrusion" later today.