The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Think i'll set the stats for Akinos, if only for future reference.

TN: Akinos

Stamina: A

Strength: B

Agility: A+

Adaptability: B 

Intellect: B+ 

Efficiency: B+/A  (higher efficiency in melee than with fire arms)

Akinos is specialized in melee, mobility and stealth. While not being significantly strong, he can keep up with stronger opponents thanks to his high agility and stamina, easily out lasting or avoiding most of them. In missions where he counts with his Sentinel some of his weak points (namely, his Adaptability and intellect) are reinforced thanks to the stream of real time information from Shade. However Sentinels aren't used in Duels or sparring matches.

BTW, in the matter of character limit, anyone who tends to stack their chapters in a single post will know, most likely.

CN: Jrogar

Stamina: C

Strength: B

Agility: D

Adaptability: S

Intellect: A

Efficiency: A

Jrogar is not much of a fighter, preferring diplomacy over conflict. If the need for conflict arises, Jrogar has no problem with "Defending" himself, being able to force entire Legions to lose their minds. Jrogar is a slow one, as having a tail for the lower half of your body would do. The only weapons Jrogar would use would be his body and his Original Paris. Jrogar natural weapons would include his talons, his Miasma, and a bio-electric beam. He is not a fighter for long periods of time, but could protect his Queen for a long enough time for her to escape. Being the last of the Gyoog Council, he is a master at convincing, even getting Grineer Comanders to turn on their own. Jrogar holds a deep hatred for the Lotus, for unknown reasons. The Infested do not assault Jrogar under any circumstance, allowing Tenno to complete all Non-Exterminate command objectives. Jrogar seems to be able to "Talk" to the Infested, needs further study.

Edited by Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

so he is some sort of a horrible, hydralisk-looking naga Tenno (seeing as he got a paris) with extra arms.

I think Kris would end up examining Jrogar for several hours if they ever met,

Edit: I would like to think that he recreated it for the Orokin. Seeing as the Technocyte in dark sector is discovered by *spoiler averted, redirecting to a safer spot* where it was unleashed upon the unknowing nation of Lasria, explaining what is happening in Dark Sector. waitaminute! how old is Jrogar?!?

Edited by FatViking

Wrath...Jrogar making the Technocyte is Canon-breaking. The biggest rule for the thread is that it has to be possible within the canon of Warframe.

Edit: allow me to be more eloquent than that. Jrogar being a Technocyte creature is believable, but the way you describe him makes him a bit unbelievable in the canon is all. I don't want to be exclusionary or anything but you'd have better luck just making one of the warframes you have in the game one of your tenno and build from there.

Edited by khimera

it could still work, the technocyte as far as dark sector goes never had any true origin, it just all of a sudden showed up, ended up with an outbreak first in Russia and then in Lasria , and ended with Hayden Tenno ultimately becoming the first of the Tenno. technically, he is not breaking the canon

Edit: it is however to originate somewhere in the USa, but was not made by the as originated does not mean that it was created by the government. it has been suggested though that it was found by american researchers at first.

Edited by FatViking