The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

got an idea, wrote the general direction of the idea down, involves a 1v1 between Ein and Kris for training purpose, helping each other get stronger.

Edit: im gonna write this small story later, gotta sleep now, goodnight

Edited by FatViking

Tenno Name: Redacted, Searching... Searching... Alias found: Ghost in the Machine
Stamina: B
Strength: C
Agility: S
Adaptability: A+
Intellect: S+
Efficiency: A
EDIT: WHY NOT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!
--------
Tenno Name: Fenrik
Stamina: A
Strength: A
Agility: A
Adaptability: A
Intellect: A
Efficiency: A
Entirely well rounded he is.
-------
Tenno Name: Malifex (Deceased)
Stamina: S
Strength: S
Agility: C
Adaptability: A
Intellect: B
Efficiency: S
Essentially a killing machine He was.
--------
Tenno Name: REDACTED, Searching... Searching... No records found

Stamina: REDACTED
Strength: REDACTED
Agility: SS
Adaptability: SS
Intellect: REDACTED
Efficiency: REDACTED

Enemy unknown, only vague whispers and rumors currently archived. Data will be updated as more is discovered about this Rogue. Consider highly dangerous and supposedly having a mercurial personality, assumed Bi-polar and/or Schizophrenia.

Edited by KittyShark

Done some more work on the archive, sorted out some items, redid some of the formatting, fixed some of it showing the HTML coding, and started to add some more stuff. This is kinda exhausting, but feels good to do, Also, you can have at least 90 227 characters (with spaces). Or 74 227 without spaces. That is about the first 2-3 pages...

Ok then, I've been working on the archive for... 5 hours now I think? My head is starting to hurt from endless snippets of stories, endless formatting, AND ENDLESS FORMATTING BUGS. (Just bloody hell, how many time does the text have to change colour, change to a weird font, reveal some of its HTML or all of it, or downright revert...) Anyway then, several hundred thousand characters implemented.

And I've only done the non-Aequitas (post potato chips) up to page 45... oh gods...

And I still haven't gotten around to either fixing the small formatting errors or writing any of the stories I've been brewing in my skull yet...

Edited by Piranah1

You're doing great Piranah. We understand if you want to write instead, or just take a general breather. There's no rush! :)

After I complete my next part and exams, I would like to put together a character map of all the char.s involved with the Aequitas storyline. It should be mostly free of spoilers, but I'll see what I can do on certain characters. Maybe do two sets, the 2nd including spoilers from say the 1st 50ish pages or so. If you want your char. in this, give me your soul- I mean char.s' descriptions and I'll work on it as I get the PMs from you. Doesn't need to be short, just give me everything you think is important, even spoilers.

(If we already have PM'd b4, just reuse that plz)

No more sacrifices D:

ehehehehehhe *evil laughter*

well neither of them are going to 'die' per say; so I chose the more dramatic one:

The Valkyr hurtled towards the downed Rhino at a frightening pace, seeming to be moving faster with every pace; or perhaps he was moving slower...?

"Rhino no!" Loki rushed towards his downed ally; having no heavy weaponry to deter the Valkyr, he did the only thing he could. Concentrating; Loki summons up his energy and reaches out into the Void.

Rhino attempts to defend himself; knowing that his shields are downed and his vitality low, this would likely be a fatal blow. He only hoped that Loki and Ash would be safe... 

Just as the Valkyr came upon him, there was suddenly a brief flash of blue light and felt an all-too familiar sense of tugging.

"NO!" Rhino attempted to say, but his words were tossed in the Void. Suddenly Rhino was not in the same place he was a second ago; What stood in his place, was his old companion: Loki.

With a claw embedded in his body.

The Valkyr had not hesitated to attack this new prey, its right claw lunging forward towards the Loki's chest area; He didn't even stand a chance, his shields melted instantly at the white-hot energy in her claws, the already fragile armor of the Frame following shortly after. Blood dripped from the hand, not the energy claw; as it pierced Loki's heart region. His vitals signs flashed red on his remaining team, critical levels; if they didn't get him to extraction within 3 minutes, he would bleed out. The worst part was, he was still conscious. Rhino heard 3 words in his private receptor.

"Now... we're... even."

Then silence.

Suddenly the Valkyrs' claws deactivated, dropping the Loki's still form unceremoniously onto the ice; she screamed, at what she had just done or what she had become; Rhino didn't know, nor did he care. All that mattered was getting the two subjects out of the danger zone. 

And fast.

"Ash, take Loki and head to extraction. I will carry the test subject." Instructed Rhino, Ash nodded, and quickly teleported to Loki before disappearing. Rhino slowly retrieved his gear, and hefted the surprisingly light Tenno on his shoulder; ignoring the frenzied fists beating against his armor. He quietly made his way to the extraction point and locked himself in, the comms silent the entire; lonely way down. There was nothing to say.

There was nothing to be said.

Thanks once again everyone! I will be (hopefully) posting the relationship between Rhino and Loki together; I might even link it to my first post on this page! haha

To answer you Kitty: No. Telepathy will not work on Ein like it would a normal Tenno. If Ghost tried, all she would find is oceans of information and the currently viewed situation broken down into probabilities. When he 'matures' more, Ein will think more like a Tenno during combat. Outside of combat is different, seeing as he is very curious to the point of being almost child-like at times.