The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic RP: The Fools Journey

(XBOX)TheNarrowRoad

11 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

*in his exploring he noticed a lot of... peculiar people... and how hateful their stares are*

Kezun:*walks to the end of the room*

(One othe rthing that I should of mention is that you can't put words or actions onto other character.....my bad...I forogt a couple to mention a couple things.)

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kezun:*walks to the end of the room*

(One othe rthing that I should of mention is that you can't put words or actions onto other character.....my bad...I forogt a couple to mention a couple things.)

Kezun:*does the shuffle to ease the tension*

(just messing with you;ignore this)

Edited by AerinSol

Raxuthin: Good.....*a loud smash can be heard along with a half scream*

Kezun:*peeks aorund the corner of the crate to see a dead man on the ground...he looks like he had been completely crushed**The other man had strangely long sleeves on his.... robe?* 

Raxuthin: Ready to come out now punk? Now that You've seen a murder I geuss that makes you a witness....*punches several cargo crates near kezun*

Kezun: *takes a closer look at the cargo crates that were hit..... The steel was bent....inwards.....* *about ready to have a panic attack* 

*suddenly gunfire errupts onto Kezuns assailaint...likely from the dealers backup*

Kezun: *takes the oppuortunity to get to the back of the building which seems to be an abonded warhouse* *gets to the back before passing out*  

Previously: *Miranda sneaking in alley ways where the strange man was last seen, desperately looking for clues. 

Miranda: *whispering* Find the strange man and gather information about him, its my ticket to get into Elise's gang. When I'm in, nobody in school would be able to lay their hands on me.

Isis: WHATCHA DOING, SQUIRT? *tags Miranda's right shoulder*

Miranda: JEZUZ, ISIS! You scared the living daylights out of me! Don't do that!

Isis: If I was the murdering stranger, you'd be dead by now. Ha hahaha! 

Miranda: Shud u..

*gunshots errupts and startles the two*

Isis: *draws a pistol, checked if a round is loaded and tucks it back into her waist holster concealed by her long coat.

Miranda: Oh gawd, you carry a weapon? 

Isis: Ofcourse, girl. Here take this. *gives Miranda a folding pocket knife*

Miranda: Great, what am I suppose to do with this against people with guns? 

Isis: Atleast you have something. Plus, you'll just need to pick off any survivors, after I'm done. *bragging*

*Both arrived near the area where the shots were fired. They see a familiar person running away from the scene and then collapsing to the floor*

Miranda: Isn't that a fellow student? Kechum?

Isis: Its Kezun! I think? Don't let him see us. He seems to be fleeing away from the shooting and he seems safe for now. Let's climb up the fire escape stairwell so we can see the action better. Always take the high ground.

*as soon as they reached the rooftop, the shooting stopped. Police sirens can be heard in the background*

Miranda: Dammit! Its all over! I think there are dead bodies lying on the ground. I have my camera with me.

Isis: Great! Start taking photos. The police will be here shortly. Take all the photos you want. 
Elise wants us to skedaddle once you're done. She'll use her contacts in the department to get her info. Good job!

Miranda: So, am I in?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Previously: *Miranda sneaking in alley ways where the strange man was last seen, desperately looking for clues. 

Miranda: *whispering* Find the strange man and gather information about him, its my ticket to get into Elise's gang. When I'm in, nobody in school would be able to lay their hands on me.

Isis: WHATCHA DOING, SQUIRT? *tags Miranda's right shoulder*

Miranda: JEZUZ, ISIS! You scared the living daylights out of me! Don't do that!

Isis: If I was the murdering stranger, you'd be dead by now. Ha hahaha! 

Miranda: Shud u..

*gunshots errupts and startles the two*

Isis: *draws a pistol, checked if a round is loaded and tucks it back into her waist holster concealed by her long coat.

Miranda: Oh gawd, you carry a weapon? 

Isis: Ofcourse, girl. Here take this. *gives Miranda a folding pocket knife*

Miranda: Great, what am I suppose to do with this against people with guns? 

Isis: Atleast you have something. Plus, you'll just need to pick off any survivors, after I'm done. *bragging*

*Both arrived near the area where the shots were fired. They see a familiar person running away from the scene and then collapsing to the floor*

Miranda: Isn't that a fellow student? Kechum?

Isis: Its Kezun! I think? Don't let him see us. He seems to be fleeing away from the shooting and he seems safe for now. Let's climb up the fire escape stairwell so we can see the action better. Always take the high ground.

*as soon as they reached the rooftop, the shooting stopped. Police sirens can be heard in the background*

Miranda: Dammit! Its all over! I think there are dead bodies lying on the ground. I have my camera with me.

Isis: Great! Start taking photos. The police will be here shortly. Take all the photos you want. 
Elise wants us to skedaddle once you're done. She'll use her contacts in the department to get her info. Good job!

Miranda: So, am I in?

*a shady character is watching them a few houses away*

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*Raises hand* Time out! Time out! 

Is there anything I need to know about the dead gunmen? Anything suspicious? 

Also am I doing okay? Can I add more?

(Im currently sneaking my ipad in class. Well he's dead. Yeah your doing fine. It's great to have many pov's..... but how did your characters find that place?

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(Im currently sneaking my ipad in class. Well he's dead. Yeah your doing fine. It's great to have many pov's..... but how did your characters find that place?

Can it be just by coincidence since they were looking for the stranger? Then they heard the gunshots which draws them to the area.