Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not ranking up on any frame?

Nimiane

Question

Hiya, me and my friend play on identical comps in the same house. Hers keeps kicking her out firstly, she gets thrown out of the game roughly every hour. I don't. She also goes into games and comes out fine, but the frame shes using doesn't rank up at all. We've tried now to rank this frame but it stays at 0 EVEN THOUGH I keep ranking up in the same games. Is there any reason to this?

(sorry for any newbieness, we're new to game!)

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

Are other stats increasing? Weapon ranks, mods collected, credits collected, resources, etc.

She says no, nothing she collects in the mission  / any ranks gained by her weapon alongside her frame rank is just completely gone. She says sometimes she gets a 'network not responding', but sometimes not. :o

Just now, Nimiane said:

She says no, nothing she collects in the mission  / any ranks gained by her weapon alongside her frame rank is just completely gone. She says sometimes she gets a 'network not responding', but sometimes not. :o

If she's getting kicked out of the game every hour and nothing is updating, it sounds like some serious connection issue. Frankly I wouldn't know where to begin troubleshooting it though. Program permissions, router issues, firewall, even the ISP, who knows. Unless someone here comes up with something useful, you could try asking support if there's any known issues or whatever.

Its it actually dropping connection about every hour?

I ask because many router's base IP renewal time is set to an hour and this could be a problem with the PC having trouble renewing IP lease with the router.

If this is the case you can set the IP address for the machine to static through the router DHCP config and your computer Settings or set the lease time to 24 hours.