Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Log Into My Warframe Account

LilMayoAyy

Question

So, very recently, I have been having issues logging into my warframe account. I tried to reset my password, and that didn't seem to do the trick. I tried rebooting my PC and that still wouldn't work. I tried to log into my account on another PC, and as always, didn't work. If anyone can help, please do so.

10 answers to this question

Guess what? I've had this problem since the 8th and I STILL can't get a Dev to respond to me. The forums are the ONLY place I can even log in. Would love to see what ANY of the new content is like... Guess I'll just have to wait till next year when my email transfer HOPEFULLY goes through.

4 minutes ago, Zzaarreell said:

Guess what? I've had this problem since the 8th and I STILL can't get a Dev to respond to me. The forums are the ONLY place I can even log in. Would love to see what ANY of the new content is like... Guess I'll just have to wait till next year when my email transfer HOPEFULLY goes through.

Wow :( I hope that isn't the case for me, and the other people who have this issue.

6 minutes ago, Zzaarreell said:

Did you put in an email transfer?

Not yet. If this issue keeps up, then yes, I will probably do it. But because alot of people have this issue, I'll just wait a bit and see if it gets fixed. If not, I'll put in an email transfer. I hate to do that, though.

Same over here.

Login on forums/website works fine.

Also did a password change, since it sounds always a bit alarming when trying to log in with correct pw doesn't work anymore.

I remember when they had this issue a long time ago... some accounts could, some could not log in.

I seem to always be in the account pool that is affected by this. Sadly now that i have some spare time :(