Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma BP bugged?

Freezmou

Question

So i did The New Strange quest to get the Chroma Blueprint and i don't have it. It's telling me to go to talk to cephalon simarus I go to him and there is nothing there but it still shows the quest icon. So i was just wondering if it's bugged or not. Because i really don't want to spend plat on Chroma since i already have all the parts I just need the BP.  PLEASE HELP!!!

4 answers to this question

It could be the servers or your connection being a bit slow so the dialogue doesn't pop up. Try other less populated relays.

If that doesn't work, double-check your codex, if the quest is complete and the BP is still not in your inventory, contact support about it.

Just now, TheScytale said:

It could be the servers or your connection being a bit slow so the dialogue doesn't pop up. Try other less populated relays.

If that doesn't work, double-check your codex, if the quest is complete and the BP is still not in your inventory, contact support about it.

This is my third day trying to do something about it. I have already did what you named and even more. Just don't know what to do now.