Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please for the love of god give Kubrows an update.

issh0man

i love my kubrow to absolute death, there isn't a mission where i don't bring mine along (ok maybe one or two...) and i love seeing him walk around my orbiter.

the problem is though, is that kubrows are heavily outdated especially compared to kavats. kavats are smarter (speaking in reference to AI), have more modern models, and even have better animations than kubrows do. hell, even some of the infested look far better and move better than kubrows do.

my kubrow will randomly glide around my ship, not walking or moving his legs, just random gliding. you can also see through his fur, and see the black of the model beneath. the fur looks patchy, the animations are glitched and poor and hardly meet up to what warframe has grown into.

on top of all that, new kubrow mods would be super awesome. i have all of the mods you can possibly get for a kubrow, i have them all maxed and loaded onto mine, it kind of sucks not having anything new for such a long time to add to my dog. the pet medi-kit was super awesome, now he has a bleed-out of 2 minutes, i just wish we were given more.

please give them an update, they desperately need it.

here's a picture of my baby, his name is suga. :)

Spoiler

0RbnDoF.jpg