Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Price a Riven Mod

Daracha-Tendrihan

Question

I'm kinda stuck at the moment on how the pricing works for Riven Mods and how you determine if it is a good riven mod or a bad riven mod, also I have two rivens that I'd like to know what the price of it would be, one of them I don't think I'll be selling as I like the weapon and the other I just wanna get rid off >-< so if anyone could give some pointers as to how I one goes about determining your mods value and what kind of stats are good (as in the numbers, dmg types and such x)

First:

Gvd4m61.png

The other one:

gjUx6bY.png

Also how do I do so you can hide/show the pictures I attach x)?

Edited by Daracha-Tendrihan

1 answer to this question

There no standard for Riven pricing. That's why the mods vary so drastically in price. Someone might pay 2k another won't pay 200.

The largest determining factor is the weapon type and even then there's people who love certain unpopular weapons. It mostly influences your time to sell rather than the price.

Of course that won't stop players from pretending there's some kind of standard. Even claiming something is "God Tier" when in many cases such a thing doesn't exist.

Those rolls aren't very good so I don't think they'll sell for anything for much. You could prolly get something out of the Synpase if you got decent stats. Multishot is a universally good roll for every weapon outside Simulor. Everything else can vary.

Edited by Xzorn