Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Create Helminth Charger

HeavenlyMeteor

Question

DE, i don't know whether if it is a bug or not,but i got a cyst on my Excalibur warframe and since 7 days is up for the cyst to fully grown on my Excalibur,the incubator didn't have the option "Drain" in the Helminth Cyst section of the incubator so i am wondering if i need to have Nidus to grow a new cyst or is just a bug that don't have the option of the "Drain" in the Helminth Cyst section of the Incubator when interacting in other Warframe that had been infected with the Helminth Virus.

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, HeavenlyMeteor said:

DE, i don't know whether if it is a bug or not,but i got a cyst on my Excalibur warframe and since 7 days is up for the cyst to fully grown on my Excalibur,the incubator didn't have the option "Drain" in the Helminth Cyst section of the incubator so i am wondering if i need to have Nidus to grow a new cyst or is just a bug that don't have the option of the "Drain" in the Helminth Cyst section of the Incubator when interacting in other Warframe that had been infected with the Helminth Virus.

Wait some hours, the Cyst is ripe when it grows 2 "hairs"

Thanks , I was searching the forums just see exactly when I would see an option to drain the cyst & didn't want to hit begin incubation before. DE really should've done a better job explaining what this meant & how it works. I'm sure there's been many people curing their cysts on accident, etc.