Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie,Network not responding

Lopas_Knorrgone

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/109609166461275477/1221DA74B5D5F6DC016489448A22B03567BB1E6A/ As I've exited the last sortie, the "Network not responding" appeared and thus my mission report just reverted back to the 2nd sortie mission. That's not enough, everytime I look at the reward I've gotten. It always shows me that I get 2k endos. I don't know it's my luck or bug because I've been getting 2k endos for 3 days now. Anyway the bug made me doubt about this. I've been experiencing this bug for quite a while now and I want it fix. I'll keep filling the forum if I have to unless you respond.

Edited by SMigSAW

This has been happening to me at about every mission. When i play with people in same country/region as me, or not, or even in Solo. As the mission ends, the "Network not responding" message shows up and at the reward screen, i can notice that mission-specific rewards never show up. (EG; The three caches from spy, sortie end rewards, corrupted vault runs) And in some cases, not only do i never get the item, but i also can't see the mission's results after it has been finished. (When you arrive at your Liset)

This has started happening as of the early Glast Gambit update, and has been getting worse ever since. At first it happened rarely, now its extremely consistently not giving me rewards.

Edited by RedstarkMagnusson