Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Life Warframe

D3athStorm57

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

With overload no....I can consitently use that as well. Also if I constqantly keep my shields up which I can it wouldn't matter how many you put outside they'd be usesless. I wouldn't be going anywhere so I don't see how shooting more arrows does but wasting your energy.

Pretty sure volt's shields doesn't stop such AoE's

1 minute ago, D3athStorm57 said:

eventually the shields will go away and youll eventually run out of energy, leading an arrow slashing through teh air into ur skull :3

Not exactly....my build is set up to never run out of energy. That's the beuty of it. Besides you havent taken one thing into account.....would you like to know what it is? 

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Pretty sure volt's shields doesn't stop such AoE's

It does now(it used to not but they recently changed it..I fought 20 level 80 battlysts with him and won.....but that was pre launcher weapon nerf....I also took no damage nd I was only using one shiedl at the time.)

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Not exactly....my build is set up to never run out of energy. That's the beuty of it. Besides you havent taken one thing into account.....would you like to know what it is? 

well hol up, this shield barrier ur talking about, it can never be perfect, youll ahve an opening, thats where she can control an arrow and go throguh it with :P

Not exactly.....all you have to do is overlap the shield and ther are no openings.....thats just geometry? Is that geometry?

there must be some limit to how many shield u could have, if not then everyone would play volt use ur build and spam shields and overload to never die or take dmg, there is a flaw somewhere, and where a flaw lies, an arrow flies *RAP GOD*

1 minute ago, D3athStorm57 said:

well hol up, this shield barrier ur talking about, it can never be perfect, youll ahve an opening, thats where she can control an arrow and go throguh it with :P

Also you didn't take into account that this whole time I'll be defending myself and I just have to watch where her arrows are coming from to pinpoint her location. I just have to spam lighting and when i shock her I'll find her(due to the sky lighting bolt animation. Then all i need to do is swoop in with a shield of course, use oveload and stun lock her to death....would be a little risky though. I could always just zap her to death with my 1 and I'd always be ware of her location the entire time while doing so due to the lighting bolt animation(only with volt prime but that would take a lot of time). Unless she hid behind a wall and shot the arrows from there but theres nother strategy for that.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Also you didn't take into account that this whole time I'll be defending myself and I just have to watch where her arrows are coming from to pinpoint her location. I just have to spam lighting and when i shock her I'll find her(due to the sky lighting bolt animation. Then all i need to do is swoop in with a shield of course, use oveload and stun lock her to death....would be a little risky though. I could always just zap her to death with my 1 and I'd always be ware of her location the entire time while doing so due to the lighting bolt animation(only with volt prime but that would take a lot of time). Unless she hid behind a wall and shot the arrows from there but theres nother strategy for that.

she could use prowl and run on a zipline while shooting arrows >:P

2 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

there must be some limit to how many shield u could have, if not then everyone would play volt use ur build and spam shields and overload to never die or take dmg, there is a flaw somewhere, and where a flaw lies, an arrow flies *RAP GOD*

1. All i need is 4 shields the limits like 8 though. 2. That's because no one plays volt correctly and they think hes trash....they just use max speed....and pretend to be sanic. 3. Well no...all i need to do is overlap my shields it's quite simple really...also that not guaranteed...even if she does manage to get one through i wont be stantionary(speed makes you really fast) and I'll be looking for her/shocking her the entire time while shees trying her best to navigate the arrow through my shields and if i do find her if she doesnt stop using her arrow ability in time(ivara is stationary while using the arrow ability....the one where you get to naviagte the arrows) i can just kill her with one of my guns ....

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

*volt tries to shoot through it*..........

*scoff* pathetic *rhino charges throguh* *illuminati show up to take rhino abck to the zoo* *WW3 breaks out* *everything was a mind trick from nyx*  mind blown

Edited by D3athStorm57

What about mesas head?

i think it just looks awesome looking like it wrapped around and twisted, and the color scheme on defualt mesa, A1 QUALITY 10/10 IGN, but as a frame, dont know if i would get her, doesnt seem like my style, eventually i will

2 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

*scoff* pathetic *rhino charges throguh* *illuminati show up to take rhino abck to the zoo* *WW3 breaks out* *everything was a mind trick from nyx*  mind blown

I just realized nyx would be extremely deadly lore wise atleast.

Just now, D3athStorm57 said:

i think it just looks awesome looking like it wrapped around and twisted, and the color scheme on defualt mesa, A1 QUALITY 10/10 IGN, but as a frame, dont know if i would get her, doesnt seem like my style, eventually i will

I wish they allowed the tennogen skin which is a gilded and fancy mesa......