The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I collar the Helminth Charger?

Sace

Question

Hey guys. So yesterday after getting my Charger I noticed how I couldn't equip it. Today, after several relogging-restarting, missions and stasis putting-waking up it didn't change. 

It only says "Missing Collar". Is there anybody else with my problem that got it to work after all? What exactly did you do in what order? Happy new year!~~

11 answers to this question

Hmm try then putting it in stasis and repeat the thing with mission.Then after mission get him out of stasis and try again mission aborting.The problem is its bugged cause its an unfinished update what will be more expanded later.Cause new year and holidays they rushed the content for us not finishing 100% so we stuck with few bugs..

Edited by Elghinyr

Additional Note who got infected and drained the Cyst to breed the infected charger that frame sems cannot be infected again. Soooo do not ride the hype train and start wasting the Cyst infection cause it seems frames cannot be infected again.And we might get that feature expanded so save the Cyst for later up

.Correcting the frame got again Cyst after 48 hours after Logged in right now

I had the same issue TC. The difference is that I tried equipping it again 24 hours after it was done, and it then worked without any problems from that point on. Beyond simply using carrier in the meantime, my guess is that it was a server side issue that resolved itself after the reset :/. Otherwise i have no idea what in particular resolved my "missing collar" issue.

17 minutes ago, JunkFargaloo said:

Wait so indefinitely we needed to have howl of the kubrow completed?

that would truly suck if so.

it makes total sense to have the quest done as a prereq for a charger

Edited by xcynderx