Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] Lock n Load Ascension (R10 Mountain Clan) - PvP/Raid/Events - Part of AoW Alliance - Gold in last 4 Events

(XBOX)Warlord Wolfy

I am interested. I play daily but not sure how "hardcore" I will be able to play as I am a single dad of 4 kids.

Majority of my play time is during the day Central time.

Still getting mic and keyboard up for com's. They are enroute.Currently MR 4 on Xbox. Also played during beta on PC (MR 9 with about 30 max frames) so I am not 100% noob but there is alot I am relearning and learning new with all the new content since then.

Send invite if I fit the criteria.

Gamertag: Dissolution II

Edited by (XB1)Dissolution II
auto spell wins again

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, (Xbox One)blueracer442 said:

Hi me and my friend are looking for an active guild. We usually play at least a few days a week. Im MR 6 my friend is MR 3. Looking for people to do raids, fissures, and Orokin Derelict runs. As well as some regular playing around and leveling. My GT is blueracer442, friends is Blacknight117.

I was able to invite your friend but its says your in a clan.  Youll need to leave the clan your currently in for me to invite you.  An then let someone now so we can try to invite you again.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Warlord Wolfy said:

I was able to invite your friend but its says your in a clan.  Youll need to leave the clan your currently in for me to invite you.  An then let someone now so we can try to invite you again.

Will do. The clan I was in was my brothers but he barely plays anymore and the dojo is a mess because we were redoing it. I'll post when I'm out.