Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Farm Endo?!

IssaMoose

Question

Well, I was a bit curious as to how much endo I'd need to complete my most beloved weapons and frame, well, after about 2 minutes, the count was upwards of 200k endo. So, how do i effectively farm this much without taking occasional trips to the doctor?

10 answers to this question

I normally go to Hieracon, Pluto for my endo farming. There could be better places to do so, but with how fast you can finish extractors, it's a good amount in a short period of time.

I haven't changed my habits of farming it though since fusion cores were still a mod to be applied, but it's still sufficient for my needs.

not so long ago i saw a way in brozime stream , he goes 3 nekros with atterx or a slash melee and a belssing trinity, the mission is Vodyanoi in sedna. i used to do this when ash had a good 4, you can get good amounts of endo there but is a hard mission to carry on. also a defense mission on earth coba is a good place, you just need a set up of nekros and speed nova to get things done fast in 20 or 30 waves you can get something like 2k endo or so. and hieracon.

13 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

like surrealedge told, hieracon is the best place ,  u can get 400 endo on the first escavator, or u can dissolve the double mod u have for endo, never dissolve mod for credit!

the last way is take the endo from the ayatan sculpture

too bad  i did thats to get just credit and then i got the secura lecta started to farm credit at akkad and now i need endo :/

Since you are a console player, I'd suggest a Derelict Survival mission with a Nekros in your squad to get more loot. You'll need the Mutagen Samples that drop there much more commonly than anywhere else for a certain upcoming weapon along with the extra endo and mods you can dissolve. Add that every 5 mins a decent chance of getting 240 Endo and you are set.

If you wanna be even more cheeky, get a resource booster, a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid, Nyx/Vauban for great CC and gear to absolutely obliterate Infested enemies to make farming made stupid easy.

29 minutes ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

Since you are a console player, I'd suggest a Derelict Survival mission with a Nekros in your squad to get more loot. You'll need the Mutagen Samples that drop there much more commonly than anywhere else for a certain upcoming weapon along with the extra endo and mods you can dissolve. Add that every 5 mins a decent chance of getting 240 Endo and you are set.

If you wanna be even more cheeky, get a resource booster, a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid, Nyx/Vauban for great CC and gear to absolutely obliterate Infested enemies to make farming made stupid easy.

ahh thanks