Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe login failed check your info 2017 please help

RockMelt

Yep, I'm getting this same exact problem. Glad that there are many, many other people having this and I'm not alone. I'm literally using that account on these forums but cannot log into the game with this account so, it's not me. I've tried resetting my password, still no dice. DE has got to have broken something in the latest patch.

Yeah, I've been having this problem since yesterday, not directly after the update though, I could play until about half a day after. So it's not the patch. Also I tried reinstalling, verifying things, trying on another computer, resetting password... Can't log in :(  I opened a support ticket earlier so we'll see how that goes.

Edited by venum4k

I have the same problem from 3 days >.< idk what happend i was playing and when i quit and come back after 30 min the game said "Loging Failed.Check your info." ... hope we all will start play soon anyway if some1 know's whats happening to reply :)

i found out when someone knows your email and makes multiple attempts to log in it will cause that account a "lock out"(and also the person who tried to log in your acc, because the launcher had a mind on its own lol). So both parties get a 12 hour+ "lock out"

So, I found a temporary solution for it with the help of [DE]Nathan (thanks).. So here the procedure:

• 1. Download the Cyber Ghost VPN (it is free)
  • 2. Install it and open (do not connect to the vpn yet)
  • 3. Open the game launcher and press "Play"
  • 4. When you have to enter your e-mail(login) and password, open the Cyber Ghost VPN -> press "Surf Anonymously" -> press "Start Anonymous Surfing"
  • 5. May be you will have to wait for empty slots (don't afraid of 2k+ or 3k+ users online, they r disconnecting in 1 minute, just wait)
  • 6. After connecting to any VPN open the game window and type your e-mail(login) and password. Wuaallaa. it is done :)

Now you can play. (it worked for me)

NOTE: it is a temporary solution which checked by myself until the admins finds the real solution for it. if it is not working for you it means you got another problem; check your firewall settings, restart your modem or router, check your DNS, make sure (with DE's) your public IP is not (may be accidentally) in the black list, try to login with another PC (in same network), try to login in another network (with same PC) and etc.

P.S After logging in you can disconnect or continue using vpn service.. Enjoy :)

On 2/16/2017 at 1:42 AM, (Xbox One)DawnxOfxReapers said:

me too man its been going on for a couple of days for me. i hope my pet is not dead.

17 hours ago, Storm9X1_ said:

Same problem here "Login failed. Check you info" BUT -AXIOM-  SOLUTION WORKED

Unfortunately, this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be or removing them manually.  (by DE)

do not worry.. just use the temporary solution..it will be ok

• 2 weeks later...