Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good NYX mods and builds?

(PSN)LUCID__GHOST

Question

2 answers to this question

These are my three most used Nyx builds.

General Use:

ktZQtzB.jpg

Good for any Mission lvl 40-120.

Stun Specialized:

ZkKSMTk.jpg

Used to trivialize any mission where killing enemies is not a top priority like Interception or Mobile Defense. Zenurik Passive is ideal for this.

Full Control:

m0022Nd.jpg

Used for lvl 120+ content where eHP won't save Nyx and control over the situation becomes critical.

Far as mods. I use Overextended for every setup and Primed Continuity for 3 of the 4 total builds I have. Normal Continuity will works fine. You don't usually want much Duration unless you're using her Chaos Sphere augment which is only really helpful at higher levels. Assimilate is fun but I find it mostly useful as a counter to Nullifiers for high level content since they can simply one shot you from across the room later on. Pacifying Bolts is a great spot CC, esp for priority targets you just don't want shooting like Napalms, Bombards or Grineer using a Ramparts. it also gets enemies off Consoles.

45 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

These are my three most used Nyx builds.

General Use:

ktZQtzB.jpg

Good for any Mission lvl 40-120.

Stun Specialized:

ZkKSMTk.jpg

Used to trivialize any mission where killing enemies is not a top priority like Interception or Mobile Defense. Zenurik Passive is ideal for this.

Full Control:

m0022Nd.jpg

Used for lvl 120+ content where eHP won't save Nyx and control over the situation becomes critical.

Far as mods. I use Overextended for every setup and Primed Continuity for 3 of the 4 total builds I have. Normal Continuity will works fine. You don't usually want much Duration unless you're using her Chaos Sphere augment which is only really helpful at higher levels. Assimilate is fun but I find it mostly useful as a counter to Nullifiers for high level content since they can simply one shot you from across the room later on. Pacifying Bolts is a great spot CC, esp for priority targets you just don't want shooting like Napalms, Bombards or Grineer using a Ramparts. it also gets enemies off Consoles.

Thank you for your post, time, and effort for all of this info!! It really is appreciated. I will have to get some of these mods, but I have a good start, thanks again..