Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judging The Current Event...

TenStorms

Hi there,

things that feels good..

pro

- Personal easy goal (20 Kills) AND Community goal which are dependend - should be standard for every event - nice work !

con

- kills do not count for every member of the team, just the one who did it (wtf coop game ?)

- the most effective way seems to empty a mission in solo mode, and running arround killing every respawn of drones - i have done it for a shot time, and feels lame to me (no xp or ressource gathering possible etc. cannot do normal mission...why do drones respawn random ?)

- unknown "price barrier" =>  how aboud a ingame ranking list (updated every hour) of the top 100 dronekiller with their current score? i would like to see if its possible to throw in my complete saturday evening and sunday to have a chance grabbing the price ? so i will not do, cause i think there are too many hardcore guys out there, grinding empty maps in solo mode...

Just my feelings playing this...feel free to expand the list as you like :).

After as long you have fun with the game everything is fine. But i will go on and play "normal" style collecting ressources etc.

Cya ingame...

and the stupid 101-1000 clan size category....

Yeah, like a clan of 101 people is really going to compete against a clan of 900+....

I found that odd too.

IMO, I would have done "Top 20" clans and judged it AVERAGE by Clan Size.

Clan A has 901 people who killed 180,200 drones.

Clan B has 256 people who killed 56,320 drones.

Clan B would win, because Clan A's Avg Per Person is 200 and Clan B's Avg Per Person is 220.

That way, all clans have an equal chance of getting the rewards.

Edited by Xylia

Yeah, I agree that - for a community event - it's not really community-minded to the average player. If you want to grind to get to the top 100 for the event, you HAVE to go in solo and farm them. However, it's still a blast to participate in when playing with friends, especially if they're in your clan. That way, no matter who kills an informer, it still counts to the clan competition. And even with 3 other players in your squad, it's not that hard to rack up 20 personal informer kills before Monday 00:00 GMT.

Although it might be hard to do if you don't know your squadmates personally, you could always tell them that you're going for gold in the informer killing and that you want to kill all informers in a select mission. That way, at least you have the benefit of more guns in a mission and a chance of revival if things go sour.

My 2 cents have been deposited on the table.

Edited by JohnTheCynic

Yeah, I agree that - for a community event - it's not really community-minded to the average player. If you want to grind to get to the top 100 for the event, you HAVE to go in solo and farm them. However, it's still a blast to participate in when playing with friends, especially if they're in your clan. That way, no matter who kills an informer, it still counts to the clan competition. And even with 3 other players in your squad, it's not that hard to rack up 20 personal informer kills before Monday 00:00 GMT.

Eh.

Two Clans of 100 People:

Clan A: 25 groups of 4 find 10 drones in a mission. 250 Kills.

Clan B: 100 groups of 1 find 10 drones in a mission: 1000 Kills.

Clans get more kills if each member goes solo rather than grouping up.

Edited by Xylia

top 100 is bad... for mod prize. i will never be in top100 only exploiters and hackers gonna be in top100. they should just make kill 2000 to get mod.

Errrr. 2000 to get mod?

If you're exploring and/or trying to get them to respawn, you can pretty much calculate you are going to take 10-15min on a mission that yields about 10 drones.

That's 200 missions.

200 Missions x 10min per mission = 2,000 minutes.

That's 33.3 HOURS.

You really want to be playing Warframe 10-12 hours a day over 3 days doing nothing but E Prime over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Eh.

Two Clans of 100 People:

Clan A: 25 groups of 4 find 10 drones in a mission. 250 Kills.

Clan B: 100 groups of 1 find 10 drones in a mission: 1000 Kills.

Clans get more kills if each member goes solo rather than grouping up.

I never said that clans staying together was efficient. I merely said it still contributed to the clan competition, which it does. But yes, I see your point. Still not very community-minded.

Edited by JohnTheCynic

Considering they just sit there... Yeah thats fun

Not to mention only the winning clans get the model... Wtf i would like to get a model for my sp dojo

I would rather have the model then the gun or some mod

And really its unfair in any of the clan tiers 1vs10ppl right..........

Also: thank you de for at least trying to do something fun. Nightmare mode soon plsplsplsplspls will make things much more interesting