Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Godly Tigris riven mod

Hello guys!

I'm selling two of my riven mods: if you're interested, send me a pm, or contact me in game.

The mods' screenshot can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/0d7K7 (i don't know if i got it right, first time posting here sorry)

The stats are as follows:

Tigris Sati-critaata (mr 15 locked, max rank, has hit the reroll cost cap): +47.3% multishot, +58.5% damage, +33.7% crit chance. It has a D polarity.

The auction for it starts at 2.7 k plat. Buyout at 3.5 k plat.

The other mod is Cernos Crita-decitis (mr 11 lock, max rank, 6 rerolls): +72.8% crit damage, +69.3% status duration, +104.6% crit chance.

Auction starts 1.1 k plat. Buyout at 1.5 k plat. It has a D polarity.

The cernos mod has been sold.

Hope you enjoy this auction! If you have a question, be sure to message me here or in game (i have same name).

Thanks, and have a happy new year :clem:

Edited by Sarazan97
forgot to add the cernos riven mod polarity; Cernos mod SOLD

I'm not interested in the mod (done my calculations and damage comparisons behind the scenes), but I'm just here to let you know that the imgur link you have in the post goes to a file with poor resolution. I'm relatively new to this as well, but I believe cropping out the Riven Mod in the screenshots you took and uploading that file will provide much better resolution since there's less pixels and hence less information to be stored, regardless of which option you chose.

Also, you can attach image links after uploading them to 3rd party sites via the "Insert other media" button in the bottom right of the post entry section.

Hope that helps!