Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus, armor not working?

Xephier223

Question

So I've been running some higher end missions with Nidus, and his base armor is ok, not the best, but even with that it feels like I am taking a lot more damage than I should be, even with steel fiber it feels like he is taking a ton more damage than he should be... Can anyone confirm or anything or am I just being paranoid?

2 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Also, you were probably doing a Void mission from the Sedna branch, right? Those are the remains of the old T4, that do 3x more damage compared to normal Corrupted units of the same level. And their starting levels are quite high even compared to the old T4.

Is that so? I had no idea, I don't remember which it was, as I just wanted to farm for argon crystals, so I pretty much clicked on any void survival that was over level 30, but that's good to know.

1 minute ago, saltygr33n said:

Is that so? I had no idea, I don't remember which it was, as I just wanted to farm for argon crystals, so I pretty much clicked on any void survival that was over level 30, but that's good to know.

Yep, that confirms it, it was Mot. That place is unfair, in the sense that the lvl 30-40 Corrupted there do as much damage as normal lvl 80s Corrupted. And ofc, by the time they get to lvl 80, it's impossible to survive without camping or specialized defense abilities.

On 1/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, Proxy345 said:

Play any super squishy frame with 15 base armor then come back to Nidus and see if you can still consider him as squishy lol

that isn't the problem, it is literally for HIS armor it felt like he was more squishy than he should be.