Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Legendary Cernos Riven Mod [[ 64K Damage, 64K Burst on Cernos Prime ]] -- [[ 44.5K Damage, 178K Burst on Rakta Cernos ]]

_Medo_

I'm not an expert on damage these are simply the best builds I could put together. You have the mod stats and here is the mod code on warframe builder if you want to export it and create your own build

Spoiler

WyIiLCIiLFsiY2hhbmNlc19kZV9jcml0aXF1ZSIsIjEyMy41IiwidmFsZXVyX2RlX2NyaXRpcXVlIiwiMTAzLjYiLCJyaXZlbi1jaGFyZ2V1ciIsIjQxIiwicml2ZW4tc3RhdHVzX2R1cmF0aW9uIiwiNzAuOSJdXQ==

Cernos Prime Builds :

Any bane mod is the same here

jRLy0KT.png

Without bane mods

0i1lgUP.png

:corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus:

Rakta Cernos Builds : 

Again, all bane mods give the same damage 

3IOVm61.png

No Bane mods

InaXGGU.png

:corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus::corpus:

fqYXjzV.png

SOLD

Edited by _Medo_