Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Stats Are Not Being Saved!

RaptorTwitch

I kinda get scared that I wont get the Snipetron Vandal now. I already killed 20 Drones when I remembered that Warframe doesn't save my stats! It has been like that since I started playing but I didn't care until now!

Does anybody have an idea how to fix it? I already sent a supportticket (Request #43481) I know they have a lot to do but I'm worried people are going to kill all drones before they can help me fix my stats!

Raptor

I kinda get scared that I wont get the Snipetron Vandal now. I already killed 20 Drones when I remembered that Warframe doesn't save my stats! It has been like that since I started playing but I didn't care until now!

Does anybody have an idea how to fix it? I already sent a supportticket (Request #43481) I know they have a lot to do but I'm worried people are going to kill all drones before they can help me fix my stats!

Raptor

If you check your profile page it should tell you how many drones you have killed and if its not saving your stats even though you killed 20 pretty sure DE will still give you the snipetron vandal just report it that its not counting your drone kills, (make sure you are killing in solo so you are the one getting kill credit not someone else)

I counted 20. And when I check my profile it says 0 drone kills and a total play time of 00:00:00 for example (but I'm lvl 4... yea...)

Oh thats a bit messed up, try uninstalling and reinstalling game (sorry for the general saying)

but just send in a support ticket they will fix it because that is a big issue of not saving stats, they had a server crash and lost stats and that was a huge problem and they addressed and fixed that right away so i think they will try to fix it asap if you send in a support ticket saying its not saving your stats and worried about not getting snipetron vandal.

The Ticket answer says they might fix it next update *.*

I will just f*cking kill 20 drones again and make 40 of them alive and exploding to make sure I have something at hand to get my Vandal >.<

In case its not only a clientside bug.

Edited by RaptorTwitch

Awesome. They fixed them but its too late. I feel locked out of the event completly now. I just didn't get a Snipetron but everybody else I play with has one now >.<

Worth any try asking the support about this?

Definitely ask them!

Awesome. They fixed them but its too late. I feel locked out of the event completly now. I just didn't get a Snipetron but everybody else I play with has one now >.<

Worth any try asking the support about this?

Yes Yes Yes and Oh YEAH

the snipetron vandal came with its own weapon slot and it came pre-poatoed and also a snipetron bp, 2 of the best snipers in game were given out, and you were unfairly not given the reward you should definitely ask them for it, lemme us know how it goes with your support ticket :)