Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Mods Riven God

The word 'God' has lost all it's meaning. Some of them are just barely decent. The entire reason why people started using God was not because it's misspelled 'good' but to say that they got nearly perfect rivens. *sigh* i don't know why it makes me so salty. And it also bothers me that people play in translated interfaces. Why would you do that to yourself? I would hang myself if i had to use interface in my native language. *sigh* I'm so salty. 

1 hour ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

The word 'God' has lost all it's meaning. Some of them are just barely decent. The entire reason why people started using God was not because it's misspelled 'good' but to say that they got nearly perfect rivens. *sigh* i don't know why it makes me so salty. And it also bothers me that people play in translated interfaces. Why would you do that to yourself? I would hang myself if i had to use interface in my native language. *sigh* I'm so salty. 

You man hit the nail. Here ya go +1 heart for you

2 hours ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

Click bait works all the time haha