Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculptures Not Dropping from Bazaar Quest

The.Mad.Doctor

Question

I've been trying for the past few days to do the Maroo's Bazaar Ayatan Quest. However when I make it to the Sculpture and I pick it up, I still don't receive it. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but its starting to really get on my nerves how much endo I'm missing out on.

3 answers to this question

You can only get the sculpture once a week from the quest even though you can run it as often as you want. It is best to check your world state tab of missions to see when the new one is available to run otherwise it is pointless for you to keep running them.

I feel kind of stupid asking this but are you actually completing the mission? Ayatans don't show up in the rewards screen  when you do missions for Maroo until after you complete the mission so if you're just pressing "P" it won't show up.

Also just going to ask if you know where to find them, if you don't it's through the mods section.

If you're absolutely certain you're not getting them I'd say take a screenshot of it next mission of yourself in mission and one of extraction showing that missions rewards and you not having an ayatan (and possibly one of your empty inventory) and then send that in a ticket to support here and see if they can help you.

Although as something to note I'd say sculptures are terrible for endo since they're so expensive to harvest, you're better off just farming it and keeping the sculptures for decoration/selling them on trading.