Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Am I Allowed To Keep This? O.o

KamaNightfire

Hello.

Since the release of the newest patch it was said that " 0 ranked " mods were fixed, shortly after I posted a picture similar to the one below, for which " DeRebecca " responded saying they were going to fix it.

2i6cl6w.png

The " fix " has been implemented, yet I still have the mod from previously, I'd love to know if i'll be breaking any rules by keeping it, selling it, or using it. Honestly I'd be happy keeping it showing I have one from before the fix, but i'm not sure if this would create problems in the future with having it to start with or better yet getting me in trouble.

A direct response from a Moderator or Dev. would be awesome!

Any remarks or insight?

de_rebecca already said they are working on re-fixing this. There is nothing wrong with keeping it or whatever as its extremely lousy and a horrible reward as it has no level. It wont effect you other than giving poor fusion strength.

Edited by Firetempest

de_rebecca already said they are working on re-fixing this. There is nothing wrong with keeping it or whatever as its extremely lousy and a horrible reward.

but in the 8.3.1 hotfix it says they already fixed it from being rewarded from defense missions, considering it's a " bugged " item I was wondering if it's allowed to be used normally, despite what it does.

Edited by Cute

but in the 8.3.1 hotfix it says they already fixed it from being rewarded from defense missions.

And I said, they need to re-fix it. Uncommons seem fixed yet Rares can still be rewarded with zero power. I got one myself after patch.

Edited by Firetempest

If they haven't fixed old cores already I doubt they'll do so.

And I said, they need to re-fix it. Uncommons seem fixed yet Rares can still be rewarded with zero power. I got one myself after patch.

IIRC, 8.3 fixed uncommons, then 8.3.1 fixed rares?

Edited by Kyte

If they haven't fixed old cores already I doubt they'll do so.

IIRC, 8.3 fixed uncommons, then 8.3.1 fixed rares?

Possibly, her topic stating a re-fix was 3pm, and the event patch post was 7pm. So OP could have just taking forever to post this problem. So when exactly did this happen OP?

Edited by Firetempest

Possibly, her topic stating a re-fix was 3pm, and the event patch post was 7pm. So OP could have just taking forever to post this problem. So when exactly did this happen OP?

I posted this thread 16 minutes ago or so? I first reported it yesterday BEFORE the re-fix, i'm posting it again now with it still in my inventory 16 minutes ago.

Edited by Cute

I posted this thread 16 minutes ago or so? =/

You know I met when this happened IN game. So if this JUST happened. Yeah, they didn't fix it.

EDIT:  I first reported it yesterday BEFORE the re-fix, i'm posting it again now with it still in my inventory 16 minutes ago.

OHHHH, no, they are not going to fix your rewards. It's fixed NOW, but the mods you got when it was broke will stay that way.

And they suck and are pretty useless, just sell them. or keep them. whatever.

Edited by Firetempest

The fix wasn't supposed to fix old cores you got from defense, it was just to fix the drop table, to allow for more than level 0s to drop, so if you got this before the relevant fixes, there is nothing strange, or wrong with you having this item.