Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De Reconsider "this"

Frenrihr89

"- Don’t stop at 20—the top 100 players will receive a PRIMED CHAMBER MOD- first shot in new clip gives +25% bonus damage per fusion level."

Some people have jobs, i'm a nurse student... actually working in a part-time job in the weekends.. with that money i pay my career and my other stuff (including the games,) i'm  a loyalty customer of this game, always buying platinum etc...as a old and dedicated player i always want to be one of the best (like everyone) but if you do events with rules like this.. it turns the game a little frustrating for some people who actually  need to attend their others bussiness....so i cant play like  those kids who had nothing to do in the weekends... and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who think the same thing.. its a little unfair don't you think??????

Thanks..

i hate it and i can relate to you bro, but its true what Kvothe is saying, you can get it later, i sure hope this isnt a one time mod, that would be just f*cked up by the DE to do something like that, mods and artifacts should not be a one time thing, as far as the snipetron vandal thats ok because it is a weapon that is specific to a period

i hate it and i can relate to you bro, but its true what Kvothe is saying, you can get it later, i sure hope this isnt a one time mod, that would be just f*cked up by the DE to do something like that, mods and artifacts should not be a one time thing, as far as the snipetron vandal thats ok because it is a weapon that is specific to a period

well that would be great mate..  ^^

people with less play time need to accept the fact that the time you put in, determines what you get out of it, less time = less stuff, more time = more stuff. Its been that way in every mmo or multiplayer game.

Don't forget its that them people with a lot of time and competing are the ones doing the majority of the work for this event.

Hello fellow Tenno,

I understand your pain and I missed many things during my time in this game. I missed last weeks event and just managed to catch this one. The update will sure make things clearer for us all. They need to find some better way of players not missing out on such rare opportunities.

Good hunting Tenno

SlyKon

Whineframe.

As expected. No matter what DE will do, there will always be whiners.

Yeah, right, please DE change the rules mid-game, it was your mistake to give incentive to people to actually play this event for more than 30 minutes.

On athletics championships: "Gee, why this guy got gold medal and I'm not?! I don't have time to train as much as he do, cos I got live! He ran the first? Who cares... its a little unfair don't you think??????".

Jealous kids.

Edited by Khranitel

Whineframe.

As expected. No matter what DE will do, there will always be whiners.

Yeah, right, please DE change the rules mid-game, it was your mistake to give incentive to people to actually play this event for more than 30 minutes.

On athletics championships: "Gee, why this guy got gold medal and I'm not?! I don't have time to train as much as he do, cos I got live! He ran the first? Who cares... its a little unfair don't you think??????".

Jealous kids.

jajajjajajajja that's a good one...

Steve has said a lot that they will never ever make something 100% exclusive, most is others will have to deal with RNG such as it is with Vauban currently.

the "lato vandal" its soo exclusive dude....

And who do you see use it? It was a gift, not something in game. That is separate from this argument.

no.... It's exclusive, like the brandal. And this is ok, it's on eof the reasons to play, to show off your awesome rare stuff, even if things like the AKbolto out class, or the kunai/despair

I think it's pretty fair that people spending more time to achieve global goal will have some extra rewards, I just hate when game companies making events like first 10 who click the link will get 1000 premium money (platinum in our case), or even "Hey, we have something to celebrate, so we RNG'ed 100 people from our gamers who received XXXX premium money"
I have no doubts that community'll be more pleased with small nominal present, but for everybody.

Edit:
I have no idea of how many ppl playing Warframe actively, but think that it'll be more fair to make top 5-10% get that mod first, it's not exclusive item, and as time will pass everybody will get it.

Edited by T.r.e.s.p.a.s.s.e.r.s.W

I think it's pretty fair that people spending more time to achieve global goal will have some extra rewards, I just hate when game companies making events like first 10 who click the link will get 1000 premium money (platinum in our case), or even "Hey, we have something to celebrate, so we RNG'ed 100 people from our gamers who received XXXX premium money"

I have no doubts that community'll be more pleased with small nominal present, but for everybody.

Edit:

I have no idea of how many ppl playing Warframe actively, but think that it'll be more fair to make top 5-10% get that mod first, it's not exclusive item, and as time will pass everybody will get it.

if they got the mod first it's okay!!!

the problem its if the mod would be exclusive..

if they got the mod first it's okay!!!

the problem its if the mod would be exclusive..

no, it would not

Edit:

I heard it on livestream, or read it somewhere here on forums, don't remember now, but for sure.

Edited by T.r.e.s.p.a.s.s.e.r.s.W

Simple, I used to be a hardcore MMORPG gamer back in the days and was in the top ranks of a successfull game.

Did I have any form of life at the time (for years)? Coming home from work to put in those 6 hours online and then few hours sleep back to work...

You think these ppl slaving 3 days for 10k drone kills enjoy what they're doing? They just do it thinking that the reward will be worth it when in reality no person will care at all just 2 weeks from now.

You should feel sorry for those ppl and take an approach from that direction like "why would you give some ppl the idea it would be good to "bribe" them into slaving your game to possible death" by having some great bow mod just available to the 100 best slaves of a weekend.

Also keep in mind the face of the guy missing rank 100 and being 101 xD

I know how much effort some ppl put into games to be the best. May they have a healthy weekend and find some much deserved rest "when it's done".

So basicly I agree with what's been said quite a few times today. Like every person to kill 500-1000 drones gets the mod or something, not the top 100, that's really like forcing some hardcore fans to feel the need to give up their whole weekend over this.

BUT BY ALL MEANS DO NOT GO BACK ON YOUR WORD THIS TIME but you may take it into consideration for the next event of similar fashion. These 100 ppl deserve their mod, they're already 2? days into their grind.

Edited by scavenge

You think these ppl slaving 3 days for 10k drone kills enjoy what they're doing? They just do it thinking that the reward will be worth it when in reality no person will care at all just 2 weeks from now.

This. My Warmaster is exhausting herself trying to be in the top 100. She is bored, crazy and mainlining coke and redbull.

DON'T SACRIFICE YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING FOR A CARD AND BRAGGING RIGHTS

"- Don’t stop at 20—the top 100 players will receive a PRIMED CHAMBER MOD- first shot in new clip gives +25% bonus damage per fusion level."

Some people have jobs, i'm a nurse student... actually working in a part-time job in the weekends.. with that money i pay my career and my other stuff (including the games,) i'm  a loyalty customer of this game, always buying platinum etc...as a old and dedicated player i always want to be one of the best (like everyone) but if you do events with rules like this.. it turns the game a little frustrating for some people who actually  need to attend their others bussiness....so i cant play like  those kids who had nothing to do in the weekends... and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who think the same thing.. its a little unfair don't you think??????

Thanks..

Epale frenrihr, entiendo tu posición, yo también trabajo todos los fines de semana para pagarme mi carrera, Derecho(Leyes en otros países), y el resto de la semana estudio, pero no creo que DE se olvide de los otros jugadores y haga de los mods un premio exclusivo para los mejores jugadores, al igual que en el otro evento los mods podrán obtenerse de otras maneras mas adelante, creo que los únicos premios exclusivos serán obviamente la estatua para los clanes y la Snipertron Vandal, tiempo sin hablar contigo por el warframe, Que tengas un buen día c:

Thanks..

Same, I have collage.