Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

boring and frustrating because too easy

michaelmyersdmt

14 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

That's a matter of perspective, I look at things as efficient or wasting time/resources. It would be a fun to waste time from time to time, but making that as a habit will be a big mistake...at least for me it is. 

Actually no, I think your right.......but wouldn't the solution then to be nerfing and rebalancing lots of things?

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Actually no, I think your right.......but wouldn't the solution then to be nerfing and rebalancing lots of things?

i've always believe we aren't the problem, I think it's good for us to have one shot weapons, but our enemies are the actual problem.

You see if you face a butcher, lancer, nuler, bombard... a level 9 of those and a level 130 of those only different in the numbers on them, they really aren't doing anything different.

They did implement changes like adding powerfist and other eximus, but the problem remains, what if those units no longer being fresh new to us? What about the fact a level 1 butch will be blinded by radial blind and a level 99 butch is still being blind by radial blind. If I playing a blind build and use it all the way to level 130, my gameplay is not changing at all, the only situation that forces me to rethink what I should do is the nuler.

I think this is the part where our enemies are lacking details PLUS AI. AI should be scaling up, or at least 3 stages of 3 different type of aggressive AIs. How about robotics wouldn't affect by ..say blind? What about corpus suits are actually immune to radiation or heavily reduce radiation effects? Damage type alone is detailed, but that alone does not make the different. Traditional MMOs have magical attacks and physical attacks, then WoW goes all the way to fire, ice, nature, dark, and all that other types. Damage type alone is not enough to make the damage system(aka how your players play against AI units), they need to treat every single enemy unit with more details than they put in our playable Warframes. THAT, that's how you make enemies become real enemies, despite I hate dark souls with a passion, they really did put out that level of craftsmanship into the enemy units to a point where you can have the most OP set of weapons and armors, but if you put your character on the hands of a noob or someone that doesn't know what they are doing they will die. That's how balancing should, not AI overpowering the player or the player overpowering the AIs.

4 hours ago, Valteria. said:

That's a matter of perspective, I look at things as efficient or wasting time/resources. It would be a fun to waste time from time to time, but making that as a habit will be a big mistake...at least for me it is. 

And yet here you are, playing computer games. <.<

2 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

And yet here you are, playing computer games. <.<

I was actually doing my assignment when I reply to him.