Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support ticket answer time?

(PSN)NickThePersianWa

Question

So here i am. I had issue about a week ago while trying to buy one 370 platinum pack from the psn store. Thing is that it said that my purchase had not gone through and that i should try again. So i did and the same message came around the 5 times that i tried to buy it. However i noticed something that was horribly wrong in Warframe. I looked up on how much plat i had to  save for inventory space and other things. While looking at the platinum. It said that i had 2143 platinum!  Checked my bank account and there it was. The purchases had gone through, everytime that i had tried to buy it. 

Now, Sony has agreed to refund me, as long as DE send me a referencal code or whatever it is called that shows Sony that the plat has been removed so that they can refund me. But i have soon waited for 2 weeks for them to answer. Is that a normal waiting time?. Because the thing is that i have 1 bill from my phone company coming up and the money that i lost on this eror was supposed to pay for that. And if i dont pay it in time it will be a fine on 50 dollars for missing to pay the first time. And it already costs about 50 dollars originally. So im kinda waiting for support to answer me quick here. It was after all 2 weeks ago that i sent the support ticket. Or well..at least soon 2 weeks ago. I havent touched the platinum either so it should be no issue for DE to simply remove it. All i want to know is if this is a normal waiting time for a support ticket of this importance? Important to me anyhow XD

4 answers to this question

If it was placed into the correct support category (Billing & Prime Access) then it will be answered as soon as possible.

Please remember that over the Christmas Break, most of the support staff were on holiday so there is a back log of tickets to get through.

They will get to yours as soon as they can.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)NickThePersianWa said:

Oh..F***...i placed it in the wrong support category  XDXDXD

Should i leave it or create a new one?

Create a  new one, under the right category. I'm not sure if you can delete the old one, but if you can please do before you create the new one.