Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partying

Ignaeon

Question

So, since I started playing 116 hours ago, I have not ONCE been able to join any ones games. I'd like to believe that a 300 mbps router giving my laptop 90 mbps download speed and 20 mbps upload speed is pretty damn good, but believing and knowing are different. My question is, does this speed make the prospect of playing this game unreasonable? I have already set my ping limit option to no limit.

6 answers to this question

It defenitly shouldn't be the reason.

Have you tried putting your game-mode to public and joining high population missions?

If that doesn't work either, I'd have to recommend you search the forums for a possible connection fix.

Afraid I can't be of any more help!

1 minute ago, Ikaje said:

It defenitly shouldn't be the reason.

Have you tried putting your game-mode to public and joining high population missions?

If that doesn't work either, I'd have to recommend you search the forums for a possible connection fix.

Afraid I can't be of any more help!

I have, and I literally can not play the game in public, because I always get either "Host link lost" or "Host Migration" both of which return me to my Lisets interior.

Thanks for the reply, it gives me renewed hope that I might find an answer on one of the MANY connectivity issue posts.

2 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Well the speed certainly isn't the issue. Perhaps your router isn't properly forwarding Warframe's data?

5 minutes ago, Ignaeon said:

I have, and I literally can not play the game in public, because I always get either "Host link lost" or "Host Migration" both of which return me to my Lisets interior.

Thanks for the reply, it gives me renewed hope that I might find an answer on one of the MANY connectivity issue posts.

Exactly as Aurea_Hiigara said; you might have port-forwarding problems with Warframe. It might be best to check out a tutorial of such, or maybe something else that could do the trick. You'll get it fixed one way or another however!

5 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Or firewall / antivirus problems. Thats a possibility too.

I would have to agree it is most likely a Port issue. Thanks for the reply, but I have a special firewall/antivirus that insures this is not the case.