Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration is in progress?

Fuzzy6682

Question

6 answers to this question

The host either has really poor connection or they disconnected for whatever reason so the game tries to find a new one based on whoever has the best connection to everyone else, sometimes it fails which results in everyone getting kicked from the games since it can't be hosted.

If you want to check who is the host while in-game press "Z" and the host is the person with the number "1" next to their name.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)BURZYCKI said:

Is there a way to see the host on Xbox One? While in Game

I don't know if there's a button for it on game pad but if you go to Options>HUD> and toggle the "Show Player List" option on it will display it by default rather than having to use a button every time.

8 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I don't know if there's a button for it on game pad but if you go to Options>HUD> and toggle the "Show Player List" option on it will display it by default rather than having to use a button every time.

I def can see my fellow players, but as for who is the "host" not thinking that is part of it on Xbox One - But I could be missing it..

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)BURZYCKI said:

I def can see my fellow players, but as for who is the "host" not thinking that is part of it on Xbox One - But I could be missing it..

Top right, the number 1 next to a name indicates host the rest are just load order and don't matter.

54ykQ7U.jpg