Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Loki's Invisibility Please Cloak Sentinels?

Jedriden

I already listed an example of when they responded to another ability being bugged... Ember's WoF; they personally answered on the forums, and then fixed it. Why were they not too busy then (this was recently)? And again, you even pointed out Loki's ability has been this way since the beginning. U9 cannot be a reason. Being busy improving the game can't be a reason either, since fixing bugs if part of improving a game, especially one in open beta.

possible not many ever cared to post this and usually post this topic in the warframe feedback so people will discuss where this should had belong instead of

O this shouldnt have done this so it must be a bug.... mean while u dont really c post in gen. bug bout this and have a better chance on the warframe feedback

possible not many ever cared to post this and usually post this topic in the warframe feedback so people will discuss where this should had belong instead of

O this shouldnt have done this so it must be a bug.... mean while u dont really c post in gen. bug bout this and have a better chance on the warframe feedback

Like I've said, twice now,  I posted it here because it SEEMS like a bug. I don't know if it is or not, because we haven't heard anything about it. Also, I've seen this posted multiple times in Warframe Feedback and in General Bugs. Every time, it slowly fades away and never gets answered.

we can either keep going back and forth with this or just be patience and wait (odds are ther trying to blast U9 out due to ther vid today)

Hard to be patient when you've been waiting this long for some sort of response, then you see DERebecca personally respond today about a skill that's only been bugged for a week (of course, it's not her or anyone else in DE's fault; just unlucky that they haven't seen any of the threads about Invisibility I suppose)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77417-rhinos-iron-skin-can-be-damaged-by-teammates/?p=846223

Edited by CitizenV

we can either keep going back and forth with this or just be patience and wait (odds are ther trying to blast U9 out due to ther vid today)

I agree with you, but the going back and forth helps keep this topic near the top :D lol

well if people keep spamming buff loki invis via cloak pet its bound to come up

loki can go in invis faster and dont cause a "detection" (stun) like ash smoke bomb which make him alot better for stealth imo but really both can use small buff

well if people keep spamming buff loki invis via cloak pet its bound to come up

loki can go in invis faster and dont cause a "detection" (stun) like ash smoke bomb which make him alot better for stealth imo but really both can use small buff

True. People wouldn't have to keep spamming if it was actually addressed though. Even if someone just came in and said "It's not a bug, it's supposed to be that way."

Interesting fun fact: I submitted this bug via a support ticket. I got this reply:

Turns out, this is confirmed to be a bug!

"Thanks for the bug report! The dev team is already aware of the issue and should have been fixed as of Update 9. Thanks again for the report- we really appreciate it!

DEJames"

Too bad it DIDN'T get fixed.

Edited by Joe136

Yeah.... I have to run shade-less for my Loki-having-fun-and-assassinating-everyone-while-invis mission runs. It makes me sad. Add to that the fact that Loki is already one of the most complicated frames to run a mission uncloaked in (due to no damage powers or *useful* AoE powers) and it makes me really wish that Shade would cloak with me. I mean... at least let him just cloak himself when I'm invisible.

I miss my little floating friend when I'm using Loki. xP

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah.... I have to run shade-less for my Loki-having-fun-and-assassinating-everyone-while-invis mission runs. It makes me sad. Add to that the fact that Loki is already one of the most complicated frames to run a mission uncloaked in (due to no damage powers or *useful* AoE powers) and it makes me really wish that Shade would cloak with me. I mean... at least let him just cloak himself when I'm invisible.

I miss my little floating friend when I'm using Loki. xP

This is my biggest issue, really. Why should you have to leave behind the stealthy sentinel if you want to be stealthy?

• 1 month later...

You leave the sentinel uncloaked because you ARE Loki, the master troll, after all. It is not a bug, it is a feature! You should be proud of yourselves every time your sentinel dies while you are cloaked, rather, he dies because you cloaked and dumped all aggro on them!

You leave the sentinel uncloaked because you ARE Loki, the master troll, after all. It is not a bug, it is a feature! You should be proud of yourselves every time your sentinel dies while you are cloaked, rather, he dies because you cloaked and dumped all aggro on them!

But we have Decoys for that.

I posted this on the other thread but I'll post it here too. I asked support about this a week or two ago, and this was their response:

Hello CitizenV, There is a fix that was put in. There were a few people who the fix did not work for and we our doing our best to get this last batch fixed up. Should be good to go soon!  DEJames
Edited by CitizenV