Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Saving Progress after mission results

Synthetic_Soul

Question

Hi guys,

First time posting on the Warframe Forums, and I'm sad it could not be on better terms. I've been having an issue that I haven't ever encountered before. As the title says, Warframe does not save my progress after I complete a mission. It does not save anything; I loose all experience and all items i earned in the mission. Its really annoying and frustrating especially when I play a defense or survival mission. To be more specific, when my warframe is boarding my landing craft sometimes it will say that the network is not responding. Other times it will try to update my account information, fail a few times, and then go through, but I'll still lose all my experience and pickups. I have been playing warframe for 3+ years now and I have never had any problems with the game until now. My ISP/internet setup/computer setup has not changed at all, so I do not know what the problem is. Any help would be much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Your problem might be related to the "network not responding" bug that appears after missions. You might want to try playing as a host/solo for a while (for me, that's the only fix). This issue has happened to me too since a few days ago.