Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Enemy In Exterminate Missions

I have been trying to get past mars -- silvanus for the past 3 hours, each run concluded to a 1 enemy left. I tried solo (3 enemies left) and i have tried with parties (1 left). One party, we actually found the missing enemy, however the door to the extraction point bugged out, leaving us with the most troll mission ever. I have had to abort the mission / quit to try again to meet the same end. Please fix this asap!! Good work on everything else! 

Same problem happened to our party at Extermination Maps on the Void. The marker just points us to the exit disregarding an X number of enemies still left to hunt down. No markers point to the X number of enemies either. It's good that the keys are not expended if we did not successfully complete the mission, but after running the same mission 4 times in a row with the same outcome after killing over 800 enemies, it's just not entertaining or funny anymore. It's downright annoying.

Happend to me today as well.

Europa lilith, first it was infested, then in the middle of a mission they got switched with corpus. When 4 left marker pointed to the extraction and I ran all around a map, but did not find enemies. So in the end not option left but to abort mission

Similar things have happened to me on other Exterminate missions. However, there is a temporary fix. If you're in a group and the host leaves, the host migration will fix the map markers and make the last enemies appear, allowing everyone besides the host to complete the mission. Obviously that is very inconvenient for the host, but I know of no better solution until a fix is provided later.

This happened to me several times today.. Only on infested exterminate for me, I don't know what other got.. Can't progress further on Cares without completing those missions.. Lost a couple of hours on this :/

This happened to me aswell and it happened at the worst time ever,because i was always being chased be the infamous stalker and since i dont have strong enough the weapons to kill it 1v1 it made things hard on me but i finally killed it by lucky getting it stuck in to a corner but because i couldn't eliminate every infected because of the bug i not only cannot get the item from the stalker but i can't advance to the world Uranus.

THIS REALLY &!$$ES ME OFF!

Edited by Jackel132

This has happened to me a total of 5 times in void missions, on tier 2 and tier 3. I believe the problem may have arose since the weekend event update, I've never experienced it before the weekend and I play almost every day. Even with the key recovered  after abort, the exact same error occurred the very next game we played.