Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Repelling Bastille Bug

(PSN)OutRagedCole

I am sure other Vauban Bastille mains have noticed, but the Repelling Bastille Augment has been bugged forever and still has not been addressed. It is the bug where the Bastille ability captures cap out on ensnared enemies and instead of new enemies being thrown away from the ability they just waltz right on in and do not care, like nothing is there. My clan members who often play him and I also have the most issue while solo playing with the ability. It seems to work more often with a full squad but even then it still sees failure especially on Hieracon where there is a ton of enemies for it to deal with later on. I have tried everything from modifying power strength, range, efficiency, and duration with nothing helping or fixing the issue. The ability works as intended whenever I do not have RB equipped, it captures every single enemy it is supposed to before they come through (with some making it a meter or two before getting caught) so it makes me feel as though the game 'forgets' that I have the mod equipped sometimes. I have read through the patch notes and have not seen any mention of the mod working as intended or its still being investigated. Another thing to mention is that it has gotten noticeably worse on PS4 ever since SotR has dropped. I have no idea if its worse for you guys over on Xbox or PC and I would like to know if you guys have noticed any change since then as well. Hopefully this thread will raise awareness enough so the devs take the issue a little more seriously. Also send me some links if you guys know of any fixes or info on it!

thanks a ton to any devs who take a look into it and anyone with info on the thread!