Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of Death (AOD) - 16 Year Old Gaming Community Looking For Respectful Players of Any Skill Level!

JamesThong

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm a quite experienced Warframe player who wishes to join a clan. I've also got a friend in this clan which just gives me more reasons to apply to become a member. My in-game name is: irxx.

I also think your clan looks cool and you seem to be great guys that I wish to hang out with, thanks!

Edited by irxx

On 3/29/2017 at 3:10 PM, irxx said:

Hi!

I'm a quite experienced Warframe player who wishes to join a clan. I've also got a friend in this clan which just gives me more reasons to apply to become a member. My in-game name is: irxx.

I also think your clan looks cool and you seem to be great guys that I wish to hang out with, thanks!

Hey Irxx! You sound like you'll have a blast here with your friend and future friends!

Check with Ordis, he should've got my invitation for you.

Fire me a PM when you're ingame and accepted! Lets get acquainted!

Hey, i'd like to join your clan, mainly its so i can access the labs for blueprints, but also to just chill.

My IGN is whatwhy2

I am mastery rank 4

I'm 16 years old

EDIT : Found another clan

Edited by whatwhy2
Found another clan, sorry

15 hours ago, Grizzly13456 said:

Hi, just looking for a fun clan to play with, also saw you guys on PS2.

IGN: Grizzly13456

23 hours ago, sheldmaster said:

Hey i'd like to join

i am active a lot

IGN:sheldmaster

Good deal.  Look for that clan invite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 0:37 PM, DiBBz said:

can anyone give a rough / exact number on how active people are in EU times zones ? and how active the clan is generally through out the day as well as on weekends ?

There is about 10 active in the EU morning time but a lot more at night. Over weekends it is a lot busier.  We have 2 groups running daily raids EU and NA times 

Edited by AOD_Gremlin

On 4/29/2017 at 8:24 PM, AOD_Gremlin said:

There is about 10 active in the EU morning time but a lot more at night. Over weekends it is a lot busier.  We have 2 groups running daily raids EU and NA times 

ah

kk. but it sounds odd. that you would only have that much on. especially for a moon clan. have yous considered downsizing the clan, to be more inline with active members ?

Can't stress this enough, I joined about a month ago and I quit playing xbox and never looked back. 

You need help?You'll have people almost fighting to see who helps first.(Including myself)
You want an active Clan? The TS is never empty.

It's like a second family of just gamers, music lovers and just good hearted people.

• 3 weeks later...

In the market for a clan, so I'm looking at a few options including you guys.  Can you please let me know the following:

- How many members are actively playing Warframe?

- What time zone do most of the active members play from?

- What is your clan's stance towards new players who are just starting out?

- Does your clan still keep the same events schedule as mentioned in your original post?