Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armistice & Orokin Labs

Googly-Eyes

Question

So the whole Armistice thing is going on and I'm heavily remodeling my clan's Dojo and i can't seem to remove my Orokin lab because of this armistice thing. I also need to some how stop the solar rail from being constructed so that i may destroy the room. Anyone know how i can fix this or do i just have to wait

7 answers to this question

My guess is finish building the solar rail. If you still can't remove the room, put a Orokin lab (if a 2nd is allowed) in a spare space and try removing the old one then. If that doesn't work then it's then time to contact support via ticket.

Edit: I do believe active research can block a room from being demolished. I have demolished my Orokin lab durning the armistice so I know it's possible.

Edited by Night4ce

i am in same boat OP. i am researching whatever i can in there to clear out everything.

1 console is locked due to armistice though and i cannot check what is in it, to see if that is what is affecting it.

im about to build another orokin lab today to see if i can destroy the original. here's hoping

On 1/13/2017 at 7:07 PM, (PS4)redman74 said:

i am in same boat OP. i am researching whatever i can in there to clear out everything.

1 console is locked due to armistice though and i cannot check what is in it, to see if that is what is affecting it.

im about to build another orokin lab today to see if i can destroy the original. here's hoping

Did it work

16 hours ago, MrHeroOfTheWastes said:

Did it work

Nope.

Second one is built too.

I can see behind the Armistice message that the Solar Rail has materials required maxed out in 4 fields while the unmaxed field - Plastids has 3892 out of whatever maximum amount is required.

I cannot complete the research and i cannot take back my materials. Disappointing to say the least.

I may file my first Support Ticket.