Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does the cernos prime have innate thunderbolt?

yarash2110

Question

i play with the cernos prime a lot, i have a riven with 60% multishot and 30% fire rate, so i can shoot a lot of arrows, the other day i was playing grineer survival and i had an arrow blow up in my face, i don't have thunderbolt and i was playing solo, i thought that it might just be a bombard that i didn't notice.

but yesterday i played infested survival and my arrows blew up twice in that match, once again playing solo, clearly it's not 30% to explode like the thunderbolt mod but i think it might have a small chance to explode, unsure though, anyone else experienced this?

6 answers to this question

Haven't tried the Cernos Prime yet, but have you tried removing your Riven just to count out the fact that it's Multishot related? Maybe the Cernos Prime (and possibly other weapons) can only shoot a certain amount of projectiles at a time, and if that amount is reached they react like this to make up for it?

7 minutes ago, Extroah said:

Haven't tried the Cernos Prime yet, but have you tried removing your Riven just to count out the fact that it's Multishot related? Maybe the Cernos Prime (and possibly other weapons) can only shoot a certain amount of projectiles at a time, and if that amount is reached they react like this to make up for it?

i used it without the riven most of the time and this never happened, BUT with the 63% multishot totalling at +150% multishot i get 7 or 8 arrows consistently and i can't surpass that number, so if your theory was true i would have exploding arrows almost all the time

The Cernos Prime isn't supposed to act like that even with the Riven mod adding mult-shot. You have likely found a bug. The only way you can make an arrow explode is Thunderbolt.

As an experiment, take a screen cap of your mod set on the Cernos Prime and take it into a simple missions and screen cap a few explosions on the walls and ceiling. Post it here if ya can for verification and proof for DE to look into it and try to fix it.

Edited by Night4ce

2 hours ago, Night4ce said:

The Cernos Prime isn't supposed to act like that even with the Riven mod adding mult-shot. You have likely found a bug. The only way you can make an arrow explode is Thunderbolt.

As an experiment, take a screen cap of your mod set on the Cernos Prime and take it into a simple missions and screen cap a few explosions on the walls and ceiling. Post it here if ya can for verification and proof for DE to look into it and try to fix it.

that's a good idea, but the problem is, the 3 times in the post that i mentioned an arrow exploding are the only times it ever happened, so it's a really rare occourence