Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Fun but Powerful Seer. ps u gotta laugh at stat

Just now, Musang13 said:

As far as i know, the latest update patched it already. It should be Ammo pool = 0. You can't do reload now. xD Used to be infinite ammo though

Yeah I'm aware they patched it, just curious how the ammo mechanics will actually work. I'm thinking since the magazine capacity is independent of the ammo pool size, you'd still have at least 1 magazine when you load in to the mission, but once you deplete that... maybe you can't pick up any more ammo? Or maybe 0% ammo is hard capped to have at at least 1 bullet now, so you'd have to reload 1 round at a time as you pick ammunition up.

On the Seer, that'd be 2.8s per round.

Ouch

9 minutes ago, InsomnIaC. said:

Yeah I'm aware they patched it, just curious how the ammo mechanics will actually work. I'm thinking since the magazine capacity is independent of the ammo pool size, you'd still have at least 1 magazine when you load in to the mission, but once you deplete that... maybe you can't pick up any more ammo? Or maybe 0% ammo is hard capped to have at at least 1 bullet now, so you'd have to reload 1 round at a time as you pick ammunition up.

Ouch

I will try to farm for Seer. Again :( May he bless me

edit : AND I DID GOT THE BLESS! got the barrel

Edited by Musang13
21 minutes ago, InsomnIaC. said:

Ouch

and yep. Confirmed. I can only shoot the mag until run out. then i need to find the ammo. Plus the ammo only went to mag clip. Altho the gun damage is really good, i can only shoot 8 tmes.

Just now, Musang13 said:

and yep. Confirmed. I can only shoot the mag until run out. then i need to find the ammo. Plus the ammo only went to mag clip. Altho the gun damage is really good, i can only shoot 8 tmes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so you'll only be able to collect enough ammo to fill one magazine, i.e.: 8 rounds?

hahahahahahah

Just now, sushidubya said:

Honestly these only one mag of ammo rivens should be made "destroyer of the universe" level strong.  Then again there is ammo mutation so...

Brought one. But unfortunately, not that many ammo dropped on the floor. and i was stupid enough to test it on Kuva Flood. Well, killed level 87 corpus with one mag and basically 3 mods on it. Good seer but cry seer