Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions.

VarChar

Question

I haven't played this game for a while so I have some questions.

What happened to the void keys? T5 cap/def etc.. 

How to unlock new planet called Lua? Wikia says that I have to do Stolen Dreams quest that's what I did but there's still no Lua.

I've noticed that we have another mod slot next to the aura slot for warframe, what mods can we equip there?

What are Ayatan Sculptures?

And probably the most popular question is what are the best weapons for now? (primary/secondary/melee) it used to be amprex/synapse acrid and orthos prime. I wonder if they are still good in current meta. 

I really feel like I'm playing a new game lol.

4 answers to this question

No T keys now, just random fissure, pretty simple system. 

For Lua, and every planets, complete the junction below.

Exilus slot, for exilus mods, it's mods that we could use like a "passive".

Ayatan, give you Endos or Decoration for your ship, Endo replace Fusion core.

Primary : Tonkor, simulor, soma p, Hek
secondary : Gammacor, Akstiletto p, Marelok
Melee : secura Lecta, Telos boltace, Galatine p

But, since everytime, a full build weap is always good. Even Lato with 6 formas is good. 

And now you have Riven mods, who increase pretty high the stats of weapons... Who make low tier weaps "viable". 

7 minutes ago, VarChar said:

What happened to the void keys? T5 cap/def etc.. 

T5 never existed, only T1,2,3,4

They got removed and instead we now use relics with fissure missions instead of the void map.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Relic

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fissure

How to unlock new planet called Lua? Wikia says that I have to do Stolen Dreams quest that's what I did but there's still no Lua.

You have to complete the second dream quest.

I've noticed that we have another mod slot next to the aura slot for warframe, what mods can we equip there?

Exilus slot, unlocked by using an exilus adapter, it's used to put exilus mods in there

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Exilus_Adapter

(at the bottom there is a list of all exilus mods)

What are Ayatan Sculptures?

Just some sculptures that you can fill with stars, you can then use them as ship decoration or trade them with maroo for endo (with a credit transaction fee)

And probably the most popular question is what are the best weapons for now? (primary/secondary/melee) it used to be amprex/synapse acrid and orthos prime. I wonder if they are still good in current meta. 

Primary probably something like tonkor / sinoid simulor / and a lot of other weapons (I forgot the tigris/sancti tigris/tigris prime)

Secondary I believe the top tier are lex prime / akstiletto prime / sonicor

Melee, anything that has 10% crit chance minimum used with blood rush and any "+x sec to the combo" mod can now be extremely OP. The top tier right now are probably galatine prime and nikana prime but mostly all crit weapon can destroy anything. Some status weapon can perform well too, you could try the lesion if you like orthos prime.

Edited by Trichouette

22 minutes ago, VarChar said:

-snip-

1. Void Keys were replaced with Relics. You acquire these much the same way you did with keys, so little has changed there. The difference lies in how you can alter them and what you get. Every time you open a relic, you get a resource called Void Traces. You can then use these traces to "upgrade" another relic to skew the drop chances in your favor.
  2. Lua is unlocked by completed the "Second Dream" quest.
  3. The slot next to the Aura slot is called an Exilus Slot. You put utility mods that don't directly upgrade stats here, such as sprint speed or bullet jump velocity.
  4. Ayatan Sculptures are special collectables that reward you with Endo, which is a resource that replaced Fusion Cores. You can also place these sculptures in your ship as decorations.
  5. There are many meta weapons, but in all honesty I don't think there is really a "best" weapon. I recommend trying a bunch of stuff out and playing with what you feel like using.