Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Feedback

XxKharrxX

This is my feelings along with several others that I have talked to in the council chat.  The 20 kills was too low of a threshold to use for what is obviously a much larger kill total for the community.  The whole compete for top 100 is not enticing enough for people to compete and do more than 20 because there is no leaderboard and it get's boring if you have no idea where you are at.  It would of also been nice that there was added tier rewards to the event such as 20 klills get you X reward 100 X reward 500 X reward 1000X reward and 2000+ X reward.  This at least would have given people a better incentive to do more than 20.    Something along this reward system of 20 and done should have had a much less community total.  I get that it is hard to estimate a number that is not too easy and would have been completed in an hour, but a lot of the people doing the killing are getting bored and we are not even at half way to go yet.

Next event you guys do that is similar to this, please find a way for the majority to not be rewarded for the minority.  A lot of us are doing heavy grinding and will not be top 100 and will be rewarded just the same as the lazy few who did their 20.

I agreed, talked to others that basically said the same thing. I'm on 235 kills now and running solo. I know I won't be anywhere near the top players but I'm hoping the clan I'm in might benefit from it. + I want us to complete this event. Getting only 20 kills with such "fragile" enemies ain't much of a challenge. I know I'm a high lvl player and I'm biased but still - some extra mods or what ever would have been something.

yea, I am at 400 myself thought I could easily be at 1000 if I tried but I know I am putting in more effort than the average person.  My clan is farming other things not even interested in the event.... 

it has nothing to do with time....In 1 run on Pallas in ceres, I can farm 30 and on good runs 40.  ONE RUN.  Maybe 20 to 30 minutes????  You can't tell me that doing 2 or 3 of them to get 100 is too time consuming?  I bet most of these people spend a lot more hours farming resources in one day than they spent on drones.  They could also find a location that can farm both drones and resources which is what I did.  Again, this has nothing to do with time and mostly laziness/lack of a proper reward tier.

*edit*
I hardly have done farming.  I have 400 kills with about.... 10 runs done.  The time I spent farming these is probably about.... 3 hours or so between friday and saturday.  Again this comes down to laziness over time consuming.  Took me hardly any play time to get 400.

Edited by XxKharrxX

yup i have 352,i don't see anyone farming from my clan or in general all play xini and void.

I know is no way i be in the top 100 ppl but it will be very nice if for the ppl how have 200+ they give snipetron vandal with catalyst and his one weapon slot only this i ask if we complete the event.

yup i have 352,i don't see anyone farming from my clan or in general all play xini and void.

I know is no way i be in the top 100 ppl but it will be very nice if for the ppl how have 200+ they give snipetron vandal with catalyst and his one weapon slot only this i ask if we complete the event.

yea, I asked my clan how they were doing with the drones and I got "we are farming resources" le sigh..I just wished that the bar to get the reward was higher than 20. It takes one run to get 20 kills and with what is estimated to be a 1 million drone kill total, 20 kill minimum is hardly nothing.

yea... with something this large... they should of made the drones count for everyone in the group and not the killer.  This would of made farming them more fun and enjoyable.  I expected them to be sharable in the party especially with the clan prize.  

They are in missions 15+ and they have to be Grineer based mission.  The ones I find to be the best are the ones that involve mining.  I get like 10 a run on Everest in Earth and about 30 on Pallas in Ceres.  

They are in missions 15+ and they have to be Grineer based mission.  The ones I find to be the best are the ones that involve mining.  I get like 10 a run on Everest in Earth and about 30 on Pallas in Ceres.  

I did E Prime 3 times and saw none.

that sucks, I haven't done eprime so I can't tell you what I have experienced.  Only ran Everest because it was all I had unlocked at the time but someone told me to try ceres.  I blew through the missions to get to Pallas (first mission in ceres) and been getting about 30 a run there.  

I did E Prime 3 times and saw none.

That mission reliably gives me 10-12 a run. Drones seem to be more abundant when the objective is completed, so take the time to double back for clean up. Be on the look out for your radar static'ing. Best of luck to you and happy hunting! :)

I fully agree. For a large majority of people, including me, there is no incentive to get past the 20 kills, as there is no way to climb our way into the 2000+ kills top 100. I mean, I could maybe get to 2000+ by the end of the event (if I did nothing but that), but by this time the top 100 will start at 4000 or so.

it has nothing to do with time....In 1 run on Pallas in ceres, I can farm 30 and on good runs 40.  ONE RUN.  Maybe 20 to 30 minutes????  You can't tell me that doing 2 or 3 of them to get 100 is too time consuming?  I bet most of these people spend a lot more hours farming resources in one day than they spent on drones.  They could also find a location that can farm both drones and resources which is what I did.  Again, this has nothing to do with time and mostly laziness/lack of a proper reward tier.

*edit*

I hardly have done farming.  I have 400 kills with about.... 10 runs done.  The time I spent farming these is probably about.... 3 hours or so between friday and saturday.  Again this comes down to laziness over time consuming.  Took me hardly any play time to get 400.

Sorry but i've got a life, and i mean IRL. It's better I contribute 20+ than never to contribute at all and I'm not a hardcore grinder.

Sorry but i've got a life, and i mean IRL. It's better I contribute 20+ than never to contribute at all and I'm not a hardcore grinder.

Again... this has nothing to do with "having a life".  Even if you spent 1 hour playing and grinded drones this weekend, you should easily have 100 drones.  stop using the whole "I have a life I can't grind".  It is a pathetic cop out for not wanting to partake in the event.

i got to 24 drones and stopped.. not sure what else they expect me to do.. i cant beat the top 100 who probably have 1000's of drone kills.

yea, I know I am not even close to top 100 with 400 kills done.  Frankly at this point, I am just killing in hopes that my contribution helps win the event because I would like the weapon.  I think they overestimated the community.

Again... this has nothing to do with "having a life".  Even if you spent 1 hour playing and grinded drones this weekend, you should easily have 100 drones.  stop using the whole "I have a life I can't grind".  It is a pathetic cop out for not wanting to partake in the event.

It does not matter why they do not want to participate in the event, not wanting to is sufficient. If the event were more fun, more people would do it. Running the same grineer missions I've already run a bunch of times is not nearly as entertaining as the alternatives. Since I had a social engagement consuming all of Saturday, I knew I couldn't hit the top 100. Since the event isn't fun and there's little incentive to keep going after 20, why should we? Because the event will fail if we don't? No thanks, I play games to have fun.

It does not matter why they do not want to participate in the event, not wanting to is sufficient. If the event were more fun, more people would do it. Running the same grineer missions I've already run a bunch of times is not nearly as entertaining as the alternatives. Since I had a social engagement consuming all of Saturday, I knew I couldn't hit the top 100. Since the event isn't fun and there's little incentive to keep going after 20, why should we? Because the event will fail if we don't? No thanks, I play games to have fun.

That is the point with my original post.... I guess people have a hard time reading huh.....

Yes not only is this event time consuming, its boring as hell!! I cant farm mods, run voids ,im coming up to 300 drone kills and i dont think im even close to top 100, they should just give you the mod if you participated in the event. I think its absurd they are just awarding the people with nothing better to do than stay up 3 days straight and play something so redundant and boring as killing the same damn thing over and over and over again. It was fun the first 10 times i ran through Merrow. Think of all the people that put in a good effort and are getting rewarded nothing for at least trying to get to the top 100. They should of just put a reachable number everyone could of obtained so everyone has a chance at the card, they did it for snipetron, why not the mod? What was their goal by rewarding top 100? Just seeing who has no lives?

Yes not only is this event time consuming, its boring as hell!! I cant farm mods, run voids ,im coming up to 300 drone kills and i dont think im even close to top 100, they should just give you the mod if you participated in the event. I think its absurd they are just awarding the people with nothing better to do than stay up 3 days straight and play something so redundant and boring as killing the same damn thing over and over and over again. It was fun the first 10 times i ran through Merrow. Think of all the people that put in a good effort and are getting rewarded nothing for at least trying to get to the top 100. They should of just put a reachable number everyone could of obtained so everyone has a chance at the card, they did it for snipetron, why not the mod? What was their goal by rewarding top 100? Just seeing who has no lives?

I guess man.  The competition for the top 100 was already botched from the start with no leaderboards.  With no leaderboards it really takes out the competitive edge.  I still think there should be a tier reward system.

That is the point with my original post.... I guess people have a hard time reading huh.....

You have a hard time being polite. You assume that people are lazy and stupid. I did read the original post, I didn't keep track of who made it. I was responding to you berating someone for not wanting to do the event.

You have a hard time being polite. You assume that people are lazy and stupid. I did read the original post, I didn't keep track of who made it. I was responding to you berating someone for not wanting to do the event.

I do assume people are because people are lazy and stupid but that is for another topic.  I never berated anyone but I just find it hard that someone can't spend the extra 20 30 minutes that they were going to play anyways getting drones to help out the community as a whole.  If you think what I posted is berating someone, you really don't read forums too much....  ANYWAYS.... my whole point with this stupid event is that there is no incentive to make most people do more than 20 and it is a boring grind and that next time they do this, they should lower the kill total and make it a kill race with a kill board and noticeable progress OR they should give a tier reward system based on total kills.  That is my point.  I am not looking for people to come here crying they don't have time or that I am an A******.  I am, for the most part, agreeing with everyone that they have no reason to do more than 20 though I find it odd because it doesn't take too much more time out of your day to do a few extra.  The event is boring yes, this is a feedback forum though and simply stating you don't have time to do more than 20, although valid, does not help them do a better event.