Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth

AnonNyx

Question

4 answers to this question

Enter the Infested room and sit on the chair for permanent removal.

EDIT: Oh, are you referring to making a Charger? The Drain option should be available if you have vacant slot, a Kubrow egg, an Incubator Power Core, and a fully formed Cyst.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Enter the Infested room and sit on the chair for permanent removal.

Hey Bunny,

Thanks for the post, but that is quite not what I am looking for.  I read in the wiki that the Incubator segment should have a drain cyst option for when we are to form the Helminth charger (after the 7 day incubation period).  This option does not show (and I know a couple of my frames have had the cyst for more than a week) so I wished to know if I am missing a step.

In addition I cured my Nidus before (though I think he had it fully formed) forming Helminth for the first time and I wish to see if this is the step I needed first.

I also have an issue with my Incubator (imprint being claimable) so I wish to narrow it down to see if that may be the cause as well.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Magneu said:

How far in the breeding process did you go? You have to select the option to begin breeding, where it will take you to "Random incubation" or "Browse genetic imprints"; the "Drain" option should be at the bottom of the screen.

AH!  That's it.

Thanks for that.  This was the step I was missing :)

Cheers mate!