Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please help me make the best/strongest Artillery Vectis prime build w/o sparing resources.

InterPlanetaryPurplyNoms

Question

I kind of want to make myself an end goal for this game where you can just keep grinding and gathering junk, aren't quite the sort to play mmo's and such forever. 

So. The best mod setup for a vectis prime for like incredibly high single shot dmg, but perhaps still decent firerate? No idea how I want this to end up looking like.

How about serration, primed chamber, primed cryo rounds and then a riven mod with like dmg and electric dmg/crit chance(not sure if worth?) and then like maybe the "downside" of making the magazine smaller to not run depleted reload or ofc multishot, speaking of, multishot, point strike/vital sense and something?

Notable mentions being critical delay and heavy caliber. Tbh I would love to do the math on all of this, but im just not familiar enough with warframes dmg and armor formulas, so would appreciate help!

8 answers to this question

Serration, split chamber, depleted reload, point strike, vital sense, element, element, riven with damage, crit chance, and or multishot or another element...maybe reload speed for a possibly funny reload time, though i doubt itll be very noticeable. Idk much about primed chamber tbh except for the +100% damage for the first shot in the clip, but how that applies vs a damage mod is beyond me

Serration+Split Chamber+Point Strike+Vital Sense+Depleted Reload+P Cryo Rounds+Infected Clip+Riven.

Riven should ideally have Crit Chance (enough so that you get guaranteed crits), Multishot (so you get the 1.5x combo multiplier already on your second shot), and then either Damage or Crit Damage. For extra points add -zoom as the negative. Primed Chamber will give less dmg than a decent Riven and is not worth it anymore. Viral is the best overall damage type against Armor.

For maximum performance, it's necessary to use a hotkey macro to make the gun reload instantly after a shot. Otherwise there is a noticeable delay.

On 1/13/2017 at 1:07 AM, Cabesi said:

Serration+Split Chamber+Point Strike+Vital Sense+Depleted Reload+P Cryo Rounds+Infected Clip+Riven.

Riven should ideally have Crit Chance (enough so that you get guaranteed crits), Multishot (so you get the 1.5x combo multiplier already on your second shot), and then either Damage or Crit Damage. For extra points add -zoom as the negative. Primed Chamber will give less dmg than a decent Riven and is not worth it anymore. Viral is the best overall damage type against Armor.

For maximum performance, it's necessary to use a hotkey macro to make the gun reload instantly after a shot. Otherwise there is a noticeable delay.

Instead of having zoom as a negative, couldn't you just have clip size as the negative and just swap depleted reload out for primed chamber?

18 hours ago, InterPlanetaryPurplyNoms said:

Instead of having zoom as a negative, couldn't you just have clip size as the negative and just swap depleted reload out for primed chamber?

That would work on the Vectis Prime.  That would give every shot of the Vectis Prime the damage bonus from Primed Chamber or Charged Chamber.  :D  

On 27. 1. 2017 at 3:12 AM, InterPlanetaryPurplyNoms said:

Possibly. But another thing is that Depleted Reload is also giving you reload speed, which - with only one round magazine - basically becomes your firing rate. With 0.9s reload between every round Vectis P becomes pretty meh (I imagine). It would also be possible to have Crit Chance, Multishot, Reload Speed and negative Magazine Size Riven instead. Then you could use Primed Chamber instead of Depleted and it would be a dps increase over the previously mentioned setup (P Chamber's increase is multiplicative). But that of course hinges on actually being in possession of P Chamber :D. (If you only have Charged Chamber, Bladed Rounds, Argon Scope or P Bane, their bonus wouldn't be as good as a nice Damage, or Critical Damage roll on a riven. Also, I would personally go for negative zoom over some extra dmg.)

Edited by Cabesi