Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Volt 'speed' Ability Bug?

Netami

I remember before the Speed affected normal run speed not only sprint and now when you run out of stamina the speed reduces nearly to a crawl >< Without modding for stamina its pretty much impossible to sprint for the whole duration of the ability which results in a waste. Could you possibly fix it so that Speed doesnt only affect sprint speed but also normal run speed as it used to ?

Edited by Netami

i think since the focus of the skill is now buff more than mobility. it makes sense. going for enemy to enemy and punching them in the face is easier if you can slow down for a sec. while still being able to rush from one to the next.

works better than way in my book. worth the new changes.

Edited by MetalGerbil

I have another bug to add regarding speed. I was playing with a Volt in a random group and anytime he used speed everyone in the group ended up using speed also. Not sure if it was a single fluke that mission, but strange and funny though. I must say I like super speed Saryn :P

I have another bug to add regarding speed. I was playing with a Volt in a random group and anytime he used speed everyone in the group ended up using speed also. Not sure if it was a single fluke that mission, but strange and funny though. I must say I like super speed Saryn :P

Not a bug, it was intentional to make it an AOE

Uhm I don't like it and I can't understand how its intentional and for what reason it was fine before you had 2 'gears' fast and lightning speed now its crawl and lightning speed... dont really appreciate it and the previous buffed run speed was plenty manuverable.