Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War blueprint

(PSN)Deception_Pharo

Question

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

I'm in a dilemma here, I just had the stalker spawned (unexpectedly) and killed him, he dropped the war blueprint.

It require broken war but I got rid of it long ago, so is there any way to reaquire it?

My gratitude 

i believe he also drops the broken war blueprint and if i'm not mistaken the components for it drop from sentients

6 minutes ago, FuRiouS286 said:

you can only get it either from the quest or a blueprint by a shadow stalker (drop chance is is the same as despair and hate afaik)

I'm not farming shadow stalker since RnG hates me, does second dream reward you again?

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Spelling

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Problem is I don't want to spawn him and kill him since RnG hates me. But does second dream reward you, if I redo it again but from trade?

nope he's the only way to get its blueprint post second dream, and then you have to deal with those annoying space robots on lua

also why would you get rid of the broken war? it's like one the best swords in this game that and getting it from the quest will save you the grind

3 minutes ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

nope he's the only way to get its blueprint post second dream, and then you have to deal with those annoying space robots on lua

also why would you get rid of the broken war? it's like one the best swords in this game that and getting it from the quest will save you the grind

and will also save you a catalyst! (not a real big deal, but a minor plus)

Only way is farm him now sadly, sorry to say but that was your own fault, getting rid of a weapon you got for free with catalysator in it aswell for free.

Worse decision someone can make in this game, jsut my opinion. Only other way if you want the War, buy the Hunhow pack.