Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

game does not even let you progress-what is the point of the game?

Chef_Mistro

Question

I have been playing this game for about a month or so now and I am still trying to weed through all the frustrations I have with this game. This game could have some potential if the story line would actuaIly let you progress as you actually complete the verious tasks given throughout the game. Multiple times while I have played this game now I do a mission or I complete a task for a junction and when I return it shows I have not completed anything whatsoever. This is especially frustrating when you try to do solo assassinations for hours to complete the tasks and when you finally do it nothing happens. I don't know about you, but when you literally spend so much time trying to hit a stupid crit point that can never be more sporadic in its movement and finally defeat that enemy and nothing at all happens! It is probably the most frustrating thing I have dealt with in a game. I have never in my entire history of gaming have ever seen this as an issue in a game. I can't even begin to understand how people can still be progressing and going through this game. If this is an actually a game then get it together so people can actually beat the thing. People can say all day about how it is free to play or that it is a work in progress, but this is unacceptable in a game when the whole point is to be working towards something if you play. If anyone can even give me a reason to continue to play this game when it literally wont let you progress on multiple fronts then please amuse me.

a general discussion isn't supposed to get a bug fixed especially if I am talking to other users like you. Just trying to poke around with this example and see if anyone can relate to these kind of frustrations to see if this game is actually worth playing anymore. I am trying to generally discuss this not hope somehow a user like you can give me an answer to how the game should run.For people that say I should play destiny, I got bored because it is repetitive and wasn't a challenge. What keeps people going if a game makes it so you can't access or unlock certain things simply because it does not function as a working game? bring the hate

Eris junction bug for lephantis: 

try this, works for me. Buy the blueprint for derelict assasination from the market, build the key and kill lephantis, itll give you the kill count.

Edited by OolD

33 minutes ago, Chef_Mistro said:

a general discussion isn't supposed to get a bug fixed especially if I am talking to other users like you. Just trying to poke around with this example and see if anyone can relate to these kind of frustrations to see if this game is actually worth playing anymore. I am trying to generally discuss this not hope somehow a user like you can give me an answer to how the game should run.For people that say I should play destiny, I got bored because it is repetitive and wasn't a challenge. What keeps people going if a game makes it so you can't access or unlock certain things simply because it does not function as a working game? bring the hate

There isn't much to generally discuss, sorry you've encountered a progression stopping bug, obviously it's frustrating but it's not that common, hopefully it'll get fixed in a timely manner (which really only happens with player cooperation by submitting bug reports). Yes, I feel that the game is worth playing, bugs and all, whether or not you do is entirely up to your own discretion.

With what Ooid said, I've also heard that crafting the lephantis key yourself rather then grouping with someone else who has a key can solve the problem (I don't know which way you did it, but it's still worth suggesting).

Edited by rapt0rman

thank you both. Didn't think it would take this long to get SOMETHING out of this. Thought there would be more opinions, but this will do. I don't know if i will ever get used to these things that occur but maybe if and when it is a more complete game I would absolutely love it. I think I had my hopes way to high, but I am not use to a game being so faulty in its basic function. I will play it a lot less now and hope things get fixed. Just wish this game could actually keep me hooked in a good way because right now it is out of frustration for just trying to understand it

1 hour ago, Chef_Mistro said:

thank you both. Didn't think it would take this long to get SOMETHING out of this. Thought there would be more opinions, but this will do. I don't know if i will ever get used to these things that occur but maybe if and when it is a more complete game I would absolutely love it. I think I had my hopes way to high, but I am not use to a game being so faulty in its basic function. I will play it a lot less now and hope things get fixed. Just wish this game could actually keep me hooked in a good way because right now it is out of frustration for just trying to understand it

hey chef, i started a month ago too, couldnt pass eris junction and decided to quit but thank god to whoever posted the derelict key solution. Ended up passing the junction and kept on playing. 

There are still annoying bugs like doors not opening etc but im still enjoying the game, takes the stress off work hah.

Are you able to start the boss fights (vay hek) solo? If you can only access the mission node via taxi (friend or other player has it unlocked) then it doesn't count toward completion.

I've been helping a new player recently and we noticed after defeating multiple bosses that they were not completing in nodes even when he had the planet unlocked. When my friend ques the mission for our squad, everything works great.

Edited by thadeusXX