Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radshares for Older Relics

Calvyr

I want to start by saying that generally, I really like the relic system over the old key system, especially because it gives you more choice in what kind of mission to run to open your relic and it allows for more focused farming by choosing which relic is used. However, I'm finding one big flaw with the system lately and that is finding radshares for anything but the newest, or about to be vaulted relics.

As an example, I'm currently trying to finish my Spira Prime, one of the few unvaulted primes that I don't have. However, it's nearly impossible to find a group to do that. I know that I can run the radiants on my own and I'll have a better chance to get the blades that I need, but to take full advantage of the system, I should be running in a group that are all running the same radiant to maximize the chances of getting the rare drop. I don't really know what can be done to resolve the situation, but I thought it was worth posting to maybe start a discussion about possible ways to incentivize running older relics.